Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

who has the scoop on when them 998APC"S dropping? need them and not paying resale for them. 

Has anyone here custom painted sections of NB midsoles?  I have a pair of (new) 997 BBK's that I want to paint the upper portion of the heel midsole black and would love to avoid having to strip the paint, but am worried it will just chip off if I don't strip the OG paint or otherwise prep the surface properly.

I'm feeling these Offspring 576 joints 
nthat.gif

Will pass as I am learning the art of restraint. Or am I?

Passed on these when they first dropped, but they are really quite spectacular now that i finally have them in hand
it's all about that all-white midsole

Indeed a nice pair. I missed out on the release too and still on the lookout. You went with your regular 998 size? Any different in the fit from 998 GR?

Any tips on removing factory glue from midsoles? Also are there any spray protectors that don't alter the feel/look of materials?

Passed on these when they first dropped, but they are really quite spectacular now that i finally have them in hand

it's all about that all-white midsole
Woah...this pic is crazy good!

Totally agree on the white midsole too. Wish the medial side was all white as well though.

Ordered W998LL from concepts for $108 and almost ordered the wrong size. Been looking for some pool blues for a while. Interesting that NB just started to release the women's version now.

Those concept 997 are great but lux goods and rose are def better.

Also never understood why they came with black laces 

Back
Top Bottom