Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah mane that Base N logo, suede on the base accent & heel tab or lack of is sketch.. Here is my pair.​

Last edited:

The real question is how much did you purchase them fu fu butterscothes for & where? I've been watching a lot of The Antique Roadshow lately, I would appraise them at around $59.00 on the black market bruh bruh.​
I paied about 100$ and I bought it from a local market 
alien.gif

I can return the shoes to market . 

I HAVE A ّFRANKLY QUESTION : Is it wisely to pay 150 $ more to buy a real one from ebay ?

Whats the BIG difference between these two ?

Last edited:
I paied about 100$ and I bought it from a local market 0]
I HAVE A ّFRANKLY QUESTION : Is it wisely to pay 150 $ more to buy a real one from ebay ?

I would buy the real thing, but $250; ehhhhh... I would just wait and continue to lurk eBay and etc. I'm sure you could find a DS or VNDS pair for below $200. Once you get the real deal Hollyfield ButterYams you'll know the difference between them and yo current fu fu pair. Oh & one more thing... Welcome to NT! :nthat:

Last edited:
I paied about 100$ and I bought it from a local market 0]

I don't think anyone here will condone fakes

You guys that got the 577YP are you guys staying TTS compared to other miUK 577s?

Last edited:
Speaking of sleek toe boxes....these 1500GRW are filthy.  Simple and clean.  If miUK 1500s are gonna have this shape from now on, my wallet is in trouble. :lol:

Damn! Those are incredible. The 1500 has officially taken over the 998 for me as my go-to.

NB USA could learn a thing or two from their cousins across the pond.

Hey NB fam. Don't usually come in here but my M577 Yard Pack just got here and blew me away. Amazing shoe, def don't sleep on these if you were on the fence.

Also, tempted to put the burgundy laces on. Anyone try it yet?
Great pic man!

I'm trying to hold off on the yard pack but you guys are making it super difficult

One of the best #OCFs we've had on here in a while. Keep it, guys!

Also, in regards to the Yard Pack, anyone have any idea why they haven't dropped yet on New Balance's own website? I'm wondering if they'll just drop the whole pack online tomorrow (since tomorrow is the slated worldwide release of drop 2). If that's the case, I may just pull the trigger and purchase them since NB has a buy 2 pair get 15% off special going on right now along with 10% ebates. I don't think I can wait that much longer for a significant discount...

Haven't done OCF in a while but I gotta praise the M997CSIY - the suede is nappy, no creasing in toe box at all, shape is great. This is premium high quality craftsmanship, at least the pair I got. Second time wearing these and I'm appreciating the color way more.

Back
Top Bottom