Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Personally I wouldn't cop unless on 40% off retail. Nothing special about the 247s saw them in person and tried them on. Anyone know what retail is? Wouldn't be surprised if its $150+
The sport pack is like $90, luxe pack was $120, and rats are $130

So I finally got my Yard Pack 991.5 in! They're my favorite model out of the entire pack, and I had struck out various times in my size for what seemed like a month. Throughout my search, I want to give a huge shout out to @NonHeinous for helping me locate a pair in my size. Upon helping me out the first time, my bank denied my purchase and then immediately the size had disappeared. I thought once again I had been snipped for my size again in these shoes. Luckily, that wasn't the case, later on he contacted me, he was looking out and saw that my size popped back out, that it seems I may have sniped myself haha. I proceeded to purchase the shoes finally and they just came in and they're true beauties and worth every dollar. Great quality and shape, thanks one again!

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone posted this but Soleheaven.com has a Valentine's Day special going. Code VALENTINE gets you 25% off. Just copped the 576 Yard Pack for $119 shipped (free shipping over $100). The new 1500 GR releases and the rest of the Yard Pack are still up, though a lot of sizes are gone in the more popular models.

That's a wrap for me in regards to the Yard Pack. Nailed down the 577, 991.5 and 576, the three models I wanted most- don't need the 1500, though it's beautiful. Onto the next one.

Last edited:

Not sure if anyone posted this but Soleheaven.com has a Valentine's Day special going. Code VALENTINE gets you 25% off. Just copped the 576 Yard Pack for $119 shipped (free shipping over $100). The new 1500 GR releases and the rest of the Yard Pack are still up, though a lot of sizes are gone in the more popular models.

That's a wrap for me in regards to the Yard Pack. Nailed down the 577, 991.5 and 576, the three models I wanted most- don't need the 1500, though it's beautiful. Onto the next one.
1500NBW is so tempting for that price!

1500NBW is so tempting for that price!
It is, indeed- definitely cheaper than what you would pay were you to try and cop here in the states. If you want 'em you should cop 'em. Also, free shipping over $100 is a huge plus for me. Most euro sites charge a good amount for shipping and only offer free shipping over $200-300 plus. No idea if they'll ship it in a plastic bag or double box it but either way I'm good with the low $$$ and free shipping.

They've also got that pastel blue 577 up, though most sizes are gone. The refined shape on these 577s and 1500s is so nice. Looking forward to that copper rose 577 that Mark Godfrey alluded to dropping soon alongside that that pastel blue color 577. 

Thank you sir, thank you. Too bad my size (U.S. 9) is gone for the model I want (1500 and 991.5 yp). I really like the 991CFN and 991 WGN.....though my size are gone as well.

I don't know if it happened with anyone else, but using the code more than doubled my shipping rate. Still worth it I guess, but not as good as I expected

Repped! Just grabbed the 1500GRW for $115 shipped.

Dang, these still around? Was this a restock or something? My size too. Hmmm.
Prob found them in a stock room, if your 11/11.5 chances are you can prob score these for half off retail. They had them at outlets for sometime, believe I actually scooped up a pair for a member for like $60.

This is a stretch but if anyone has any leads on the NB x Grenson 576 collab in a UK 11/US 11.5 please let me know. Slept on them when they released mostly because of the price tag but I've been eyeing them ever since. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom