Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These are an exceptionally beautiful pair of shoes

Last edited:
Thank You Maria from the NB1 factory! She hand-crafted these masterpieces! I hate to say it but, I love these more than my mesh version. The perf toe suede is butter a long with the rest on the 998! Nooo toe dents on the toe wrap, JUST STR8 BUTTER!!! I'm very happy with the shape of these (granted they're women's size B width). I can't wait til my other shipment comes in! :smokin

Thanks homie! 
nthat.gif
I've come to realize you can't go wrong when using any shade of grey that NB1 launches. Simply beautiful!​
 ​
 ​
Dope pics! I can't wait for the actually Review Video tho... I need sizing info on these
laugh.gif
.. I ended up grabbing another pair in size 10 today from the Extra Butter link.. Sorry @crip   
nthat.gif

I got broad feet. Doubt it look good wearing it. Saw the expanded on foot pic days back and it look bloated.

Thank You Maria from the NB1 factory! She hand-crafted these masterpieces! I hate to say it but, I love these more than my mesh version. The perf toe suede is butter a long with the rest on the 998! Nooo toe dents on the toe wrap, JUST STR8 BUTTER!!! I'm very happy with the shape of these (granted they're women's size B width). I can't wait til my other shipment comes in!
smokin.gif
@VidiViciUn  , did you also do the Remy Dusty Blossom 998s with the perf toe, too? Really wanna see what those look like!

Garbage lighting in my room, but NB sure does know how to make a dope black sneaker (or three, lol). 

Originally Posted by moshepark  ​

@VidiViciUn  , did you also do the Remy Dusty Blossom 998s with the perf toe, too? Really wanna see what those look like!​
 ​
I did do a @Remy  inspired pair and also @mykoh  inspired perf pair. Later in the week we will see... 
nthat.gif
 ​

Last edited:

Super late to the party, but shoutouts to @ninjaskills  for making this possible (dog aside). The quality on these is out of control and even though I knew they looked good, I didn't know they would look this good in-hand. Can't wait to wear these. 
Spread love it's the Boston way! Glad they got home safe and sound and 100% agree the quality is super dope and a steal now they are on sale!

Thank You Maria from the NB1 factory! She hand-crafted these masterpieces! I hate to say it but, I love these more than my mesh version. The perf toe suede is butter a long with the rest on the 998! Nooo toe dents on the toe wrap, JUST STR8 BUTTER!!! I'm very happy with the shape of these (granted they're women's size B width). I can't wait til my other shipment comes in!
smokin.gif
Yeah boy!! Love my Maria Joints too! No ripples in the toe!!! Is that castle rock or kook gray? Ebay has 20$ off $200....$140 for hmmm....

Dope! Glad I grabbed a size 10 today. :pimp:  Going to probably keep my size 11 also and just double camp sock them... :lol:

They're great in person so I don't blame you for holding onto a second pair. I'm still not crazy about the REVlite midsole. It's very stiff for me, but I'm planning on wearing these all summer!

Originally Posted by ninjaskills  

Yeah boy!! Love my Maria Joints too! No ripples in the toe!!! Is that castle rock or kook gray? Ebay has 20$ off $200....$140 for hmmm....
Word, Maria made yo joints too?!?! 
nthat.gif
Yeah Maria is a talented worker, that's for sure! New Balance is lucky to have shortie! 
pimp.gif
 & It's Kool Grey, homie!

They're great in person so I don't blame you for holding onto a second pair. I'm still not crazy about the REVlite midsole. It's very stiff for me, but I'm planning on wearing these all summer!
Yessir! I'm a sucker for Nappy Hairy Suede! I'm kind of bummed I didnt pull the trigger on the 10.5 from Blends link when I had a chance. But, glad I just folded and grabbed the size 10 from the Extra Butter link today. I think the size 10 is going to fit really good from what you say about them being like the 998's sizing (size 10 is my true size, but I like a little wiggle room so i usually get 10.5.)

Personally sized up on my tokyo rats - they fit very similar to ultra boosts for me

Anyway, they're a cool pair and will good for summer

I've received a  great pair of NB1 from Ricardo!

I wish we could request who we wanted to make our shoes from their  factory.

Needless to say, if you  get a pair with a card with someones name  on it, then it's probably a well made pair of NB1.

Back
Top Bottom