Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

had a super weird dream last night. was at lawrence (i think) and ran into some random NTer. somehow they had independence days there. the dude was at least half a foot shorter than me but bought a half size bigger than me. was so amped they had indy's at the outlet should have known it was a dream hahaha who the hell dreams about new balance outlets

had a super weird dream last night. was at lawrence (i think) and ran into some random NTer. somehow they had independence days there. the dude was at least half a foot shorter than me but bought a half size bigger than me. was so amped they had indy's at the outlet should have known it was a dream hahaha who the hell dreams about new balance outlets
i've dreamed about shoes more than once.. indy days are the one that got away... i stupidly let my size go for $250 and never saw a pair again for sale

Just broke out my htb for firsy time in few months to see this. Looks like the butterscotch suede has bleed to the heel counter. Anyone have this issue?

I have the same problem on my HTB's. It sucks, but I still wear them regularly. Tried cleaning it off, but no luck.

Hey guys, I just bought back a pair of shoes that I sold someone a while back. He had only worn them twice and they were still in good condition.

Problem is they now the whole sneaker smells like weed. Anyone have any idea what the best way is to get rid of the smell? It is pretty strong (I can smell them when Im standing straight up with the shoes on, lol). Any advice is appreciated.

The extra laces look white at first glance, but when you look at them closer they're more like a super light, silver-grey color. I'll post pics up whenever I get a chance- I had a chance to see the shoes in person laced up with both the light grey and the purple and they both look dope!

Similar to the extra laces on the 670SP?

Hey guys, I just bought back a pair of shoes that I sold someone a while back. He had only worn them twice and they were still in good condition.

Problem is they now the whole sneaker smells like weed. Anyone have any idea what the best way is to get rid of the smell? It is pretty strong (I can smell them when Im standing straight up with the shoes on, lol). Any advice is appreciated.
Those Concept 997's smelling STRONG!
smokin.gif
 You can try this..

http://www.newbalance.com/pd/shoe-deodorizer/99767-M.html#color=Clear&size=OSFA

He used those 997s as a stash hahaha i would spray them with a febreeze deodorizer if anything. I know they make a spray that is harmless to fabrics/materials

I've read in another thread to put the shoes in a large trash bag and place a box of baking soda in there. Tie it off and leave it for a couple days. Not sure how it worked out but it was for cigarette smoke.

Reps to all of you, thanks for the input. I'm going to try as many DIY methods as possible before I go off and buy products. Currently the Rose box has a cup of baking soda in there and each of the shoes has another small cup of baking soda- will leave it there for a day or two and see what happens. Even the Made in USA tag smells, LOL.

Just broke out my htb for firsy time in few months to see this. Looks like the butterscotch suede has bleed to the heel counter. Anyone have this issue?
Seems an easy enough fix though.

Angelus flat white paint and paint over?

Weed smoke/smell dissapates over time...give em a week or two they should b straight, your grubby foot stank will take over...cigs on the other hand would b a tougher battle...if the dude was trimming or around a grow handling product then touched them sneaks that might be a lil differnt to imo...this aint like Jerry's 900s Saab

Back
Top Bottom