Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i take it back, hate the fade on the midsole of the brown ones. llooooove that leather lookin liner though

also those toeboxes are cliffs

Last edited:
Missed out on the disco on the JCrews!

Really hope it goes through for those who ordered tho, i have a feeling they'll let it slide.

And I really like the 5th dimension midsole fade on those nubuck 997s, but the colours they picked couldn't have been any worse..

Oh and best pair of 2017 for me:

Last edited:
^ clean shot

i was just looking at my pair and one side has that pebble print and the other is almost smooth and not there....

NB1 998 Perf Toes today.​

Those aren't salmon they're burnt red. They're available at KITH along with two other exclusive colours.
The Kith pairs just better than the ones NB released. Monotone is the way to go on a minimalist shoe like this, I wonder how well these are going to hold up cause the thin suede and light sole don't seem street durable. 

if anyone is thinking about 1978s, you should try them on first. i was trying them on and had to do a half size up..maybe even a full size..they fit mad tight

so did anyone go to the instore jcrew drop?

I went to my local jcrew and the quality was pretty good. Toebox shape did not look too bulky as well. Too bad smallest size they had was an 8 and i usually wear size 7-7.5. Ordered online and excited for them. Release was kind of dead as I went around 5pm and employees said they have a fsr in all sizes left.

Mate, looking at the shape of the recent 997 releases, it's become very apparent that NB USA don't give a ****. I won't be copping any more MIUSA NB until the shapes improve. I'm gonna stick to MIUK and hunt down older releases for the time being, because I'm certainly not going to be paying for that crap.

Back
Top Bottom