Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

It's hysterical to me that their e-mail they sent out about the restock said they were doing spring cleaning and found a small size run of the Premiers. As if they had just misplaced them sometime ago. 

6gMuxut.jpg

Hey guys looking for sizing advice for the J Crew 997. I'm a tts 11
Flyknit racer 11
Gel lyte V 11.5
Gel lyte 3 11.5

I'm thinking I need either a 10.5 or 11 in these. Thanks.

Hey guys looking for sizing advice for the J Crew 997. I'm a tts 11
Flyknit racer 11
Gel lyte V 11.5
Gel lyte 3 11.5

I'm thinking I need either a 10.5 or 11 in these. Thanks.
11, but I can't comprehend that sizing. Racer should be the same as the asics. But 11 should do it.

It's hysterical to me that their e-mail they sent out about the restock said they were doing spring cleaning and found a small size run of the Premiers. As if they had just misplaced them sometime ago. 

6gMuxut.jpg
That actually is probably exactly what happened, lol. Not sure if any of you saw that size? randomly restocked the Turtledove Yeezys last week. It seems like stores regularly lose track of inventory often.

Last fall I went to the Tannery in Boston and they had C-Notes, Tanneries, Roses, Lux Goods and other Concepts NB collabs all available for around retail (or a little more). From what I was told it was leftover stock from Concepts that had been misplaced and lost in the shuffle but that they couldn't sell at Concepts. They were just sitting there until local resellers discovered them and swooped them all up (I am guilty of reselling a few of those pairs since I couldn't find my size). One friend even told me that they even had the Seal 999s at one point. All that to say it's probably not out of the realm of possibility that they just found these magically.

11, but I can't comprehend that sizing. Racer should be the same as the asics. But 11 should do it.
Thanks and repped. I can do an 11 in asics but it fits really snug so I go a half size up. I don't mind the flyknits being snug since they stretch out plus I have a narrow foot.

That actually is probably exactly what happened, lol. Not sure if any of you saw that size? randomly restocked the Turtledove Yeezys last week. It seems like stores regularly lose track of inventory often.

Last fall I went to the Tannery in Boston and they had C-Notes, Tanneries, Roses, Lux Goods and other Concepts NB collabs all available for around retail (or a little more). From what I was told it was leftover stock from Concepts that had been misplaced and lost in the shuffle but that they couldn't sell at Concepts. They were just sitting there until local resellers discovered them and swooped them all up (I am guilty of reselling a few of those pairs since I couldn't find my size). One friend even told me that they even had the Seal 999s at one point. All that to say it's probably not out of the realm of possibility that they just found these magically.
Dang. That's a crazy come up. I would love C-Notes at retail. I just find it hard to believe that Premier, who have restocked these at least three times now, just found a stack of them somewhere else. On release day, these sat for awhile and then eventually sold out. I think they just hold on to pairs and release them sporadically to drum up the hype a little more. 

Dang. That's a crazy come up. I would love C-Notes at retail. I just find it hard to believe that Premier, who have restocked these at least three times now, just found a stack of them somewhere else. On release day, these sat for awhile and then eventually sold out. I think they just hold on to pairs and release them sporadically to drum up the hype a little more. 
I hear you, man but I guess it's not out of the question. I thought that, too, initially, until I went downstairs to the Tannery and saw where they were keeping their shoes. So many freaking shoes it all kinda gets lost in the shuffle, lol.

I must say, if Premier is trying to drum up hype it's sort of working on me. This is definitely like the third time or so they've restocked and every time I see them I am wondering if I should pull the trigger. Just hoping someone goes ahead and buys my size so I can go ahead and take my L for the Kaws x AJ4 this Friday.

I hear you, man but I guess it's not out of the question. I thought that, too, initially, until I went downstairs to the Tannery and saw where they were keeping their shoes. So many freaking shoes it all kinda gets lost in the shuffle, lol.

I must say, if Premier is trying to drum up hype it's sort of working on me. This is definitely like the third time or so they've restocked and every time I see them I am wondering if I should pull the trigger. Just hoping someone goes ahead and buys my size so I can go ahead and take my L for the Kaws x AJ4 this Friday.
I got them when they released, and while they are amazing quality wise and have a great shape and cool theme behind them, the colorway just wasn't for me. I wore them once and they sat in a box for awhile until I sold them. Every time they restock I think about copping them again to give them another shot, but I know in the back of my mind that I'll never wear them. 

well since they "restocked" I just gotta say, the premiers are one of my favorite 998s.

Those and C-Notes are 1-2 depending how I fee that day :lol:

Last edited:

wish i could get a pair but they wont ship nb to canada
Ship em to me :smile:

I'll send them to you and put $5 gift on the customs form...you payping for the shipping clearly/ PM me bro!

Always glad to help the NB x NT fam!! 

If they had my size I would have got a 3rd pair...my back ups are 8.5 and I like em a bit snug vs fallong off

in person it really isn't that noticable

That toe budge tho..

Looks like his toe pushing up on the material.

yeah in person it isn't that noticeable see pics from the side. Maybe i was leaning back when i took the top shot :lol: idk. I don't notice the toe bulge when looking down.

But overall the shoes are great. Feel really well made. From a price point they is more structure then a roshe and def more support then a mesh NMD. I like the overall fit of the shoe better then my mesh nmds. They will def be in regular rotation this spring/sumer. I will be picking up another pair for sure just waiting on a good color. I would love the Tokyo Rat pair but don't want to pay above retail. Thinking about picking up the whites as well.

Back
Top Bottom