Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks! been stalking those SR4s for a while now.  Actually going to DC and Philly in a few weeks so it was perfect timing.  Nimbus is next.

That's a good deal repped. After just moving and having some more vintage sneakers on my radar to purchase I don't know what to do......decisions decisions

Be fast gentleman, even though their site may shoe sizes available they may not be. It shows my size 9 still available but you cannot add to cart.

Haven't been wearing a lot of NB recently but Starting to get the itch to get back to rocking em more.... one of my favorite releases from last year

$25 shipping from undefeated? **** outta here omg. I can taste this sr4 it's so close to my grasp!!!

anyone know a release time on the NRML 998s? Hoping I might be able to grab a pair.
You can also NB1 the pair, no? From what I'm seeing you can recreate it identically minus the NRML hang-tag and insole.

Edit: nvm, same has been said from others. @drisk34  I'm 99% certain you can recreate the pair on NB1. It also explains why they were able to do a lower production number. If you think about all the other major collabs they have done they usually produce it in higher volumes whereas this pair is limited to 150. It's probably because it's literally an NB1. 

If you're ever in Boston you can always visit the NB Flagship store and they've got swatches you can check out in real life.

Last edited:
You can also NB1 the pair, no? From what I'm seeing you can recreate it identically minus the NRML hang-tag and insole. I agree, it does make sense to how they kept it so limited.

Edit: nvm, same has been said from others. @drisk34
 I'm 99% certain you can recreate the pair on NB1. It also explains why they were able to do a lower production number. If you think about all the other major collabs they have done they usually produce it in higher volumes whereas this pair is limited to 150. It's probably because it's literally an NB1. 

If you're ever in Boston you can always visit the NB Flagship store and they've got swatches you can check out in real life.

yeah I stop by every time I go into the city, Havnt been since he updated the color wheel though. It does look very similar.

iriesupreme iriesupreme mind taking a pic of the insole?

Last edited:
Rocking some "Nightfall" NB1's today for OCF. Hoping to make a couple of pairs when a 20% off code pops up. I'm moving to a new place in November so being frugal with the funds for the rest of the year.​

Back
Top Bottom