Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

anyone know a release time on the NRML 998s? Hoping I might be able to grab a pair.

You can just make a pair on NB1 for less. Minus box and what not.

Speaking of collabs IMO the 997CSU could be a collab. Super dope color way and in hand even more impressive. The 997CSS are sick too! With the lettering was a different color but other than that a nice build on the suede toe box

well thank you whoever posted $99 990sr4... but undefeated canceled without warning.. and i'm assuming it's not because of not having stock but a pricing error as it's now $132 before shipping. **** them for not honoring it.

ahhahaha....Man I fel for the oki-doke!! All the "sold outs" on drop day hot me itchy and I jumped at my size when I found it with free shipping!! It's all good...super dope kick and I'm glad for anybody who can score at a discount vs being upset...I love those kicks and they got me  LOADS of complements from chicks!

Hey, new to this thread. Was wondering if anyone had any opinions on the Fresh Foam Cruz? Was looking to get a pair. Thanks!

Don't know if this has been mentioned but RF 574 drop next week. These go TTS? If I decide to go for these I don't want to scramble looking for sizing info day of. Thanks NT fam

Don't know if this has been mentioned but RF 574 drop next week. These go TTS? If I decide to go for these I don't want to scramble looking for sizing info day of. Thanks NT fam
Heard retail is gonna be $140. Was gonna settle just for the blue ones but I really like this pair as well. I hope the black one sucks because I dunno if I can stomach copping all three (let alone two). 

I hate the sneaker game - it's an addiction. 

@squizzy3000  Have no idea about fit, I think I saw someone on the RF thread post about how he tried on a pair of the 574S. Maybe look there and see what they said?

@squizzy3000
 Have no idea about fit, I think I saw someone on the RF thread post about how he tried on a pair of the 574S. Maybe look there and see what they said?
[/quote]

Will probably just go with my true size 9. Only time I've sized down really was for the 991.5SP and they fit perfectly but I would be pissed if I get these and they're tight I'd rather have a little room. Repped either way thanks Moshe

Back
Top Bottom