Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Looking for NB 997 Laces, anyone know where to get them?

I also am lokoing for a size 10.5 Moby **** or 997 MHL (catchers) since my size 10 are too tight.

I’ve still got those DS Moby d’s in a 10.5 that we talked about a few months back if you’re looking again. I’ve also got the 997s, but I don’t know that I want to let those go!

How’s sizing on the 574S? I’ve been eyeing a few of the colorway but unsure if I should go with TTS (1500 size) since it’s more of a one piece upper/sock liner or half down like 998, 996.

How’s sizing on the 574S? I’ve been eyeing a few of the colorway but unsure if I should go with TTS (1500 size) since it’s more of a one piece upper/sock liner or half down like 998, 996.
I have the RF and I went with my true size but there is definitely more room in the toe than my 1500. Idk if sizing varies based on materials used like others were saying about the 247.

Wore my Cortado’s today. Definitely an underrated pair.
E791780C-0663-4FD8-800E-244433F66F42.jpeg

For anyone interested, New Balance x New Era 574 Sport collab is up on NB's site:

https://www.newbalance.com/pd/new-b...tml?newSelectorsOnly=true#color=Black&width=D

Just copped using my NB rewards and ebates 13% so it'll come out to $120 shipped after all that. Figured it was worth purchasing and looking at in person- worst case scenario if I don't like 'em I can always return them as NB's return policy is great.

Back
Top Bottom