Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_3247.JPG 996PR today. Love the quality on these.

Kennedys or another NB coming soon from concepts?
Deon keeps putting prior NB collabs from this year in his IG story.

Kennedys or another NB coming soon from concepts?
Deon keeps putting prior NB collabs from this year in his IG story.

Yup. That whole newspaper print thing comes from the Des Sables box. Every article basically hints at all the collabs they planned for this year. Kennedy is probably next. And then the 991.5?

yeah that would look good man those maroon 997 have been all over the outlets (i.e. could be found for $60). those 990/993 laces are what it is--all the 99X series use the same laces

Late reply. Which outlets? Brighton? I definitely don't want to pay $90 if I don't have too. I really want a burgundy CW for fall.

wow had no clue j crew restocked colorways like that, especially that old. I have a pair. Wishing for nighthawks..
It has happened before. Sometimes it's returns. It's odd to think that someone had these for that long and returned them though... Or a store may have found a couple of pairs stowed away in the back.

I would definitely double up if a 10.5 popped up. :nerd:

It has happened before. Sometimes it's returns. It's odd to think that someone had these for that long and returned them though... Or a store may have found a couple of pairs stowed away in the back.

I would definitely double up if a 10.5 popped up. :nerd:

I bought mine pre-owned, got a hint of demin stains and a seude eraser brought em back to life. The only thing I don't like about mine is my 998 Midnight moon's and 998 Moby ****'s way better shape,, my independence days look whack compared.

Dude, you absolutely SLAYED these. Well done! Any chance you could post some other angles of the shoes?

Watching the Warriors vs Houston game getting bent with my shawtyboo, but I got mad love for ya brotha! When my girl gets me a camera for Xmas I'll give you a better shot. Here is a quick profile of the silhouette though.

IMG_20171017_230846.jpg

*P.S. the Ombre reflective accent on the toe is NO JOKE in person! (Word to Rakim)​

kinda digging the mid top. is the mesh water repellent/impenetrable?
in search of something for the rainy season. eyeing last years ball and buck 585 too. just need something less bulky than my red wings.

I remember seeing these in the product catalog awhile back, pretty sure there is some sort of water repellent materials as well as a lugged outsole. They are significantly heavier than the normal 990's(according to the oz weight) which is usually a good thing when making ****ty weather durable type shoes lol. I think grey and navy are the two colors maybe a black can't be sure on that though. Price tag is HIGH though.

Late reply. Which outlets? Brighton? I definitely don't want to pay $90 if I don't have too. I really want a burgundy CW for fall.
saw them a bunch of places--connecticut outlet, brighton, lawrence, avon, woodbury commons, jersey gardens. the $60 would be only when the 40% promo is going on and sizes are very scattered by now. $90 is good though

Back
Top Bottom