Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think I am starting to crumble. Those things are nice. I think I need to make sure I just wait for a sale. Even if it's a few bucks I need to be able to tell myself "I got them on discount" haha. I tried on the Fresh Foam 1080v7 and they were comfy so I imagine these are nice. I'm just worried my big day feet will make the bootie look weird

For any Aussie boys who want the 574SMTA, cop for $120AUD from the New Balance site using code TANB40. Made the mistake of buying from Upthere at $220 and not being able to cancel

UMD homecoming today. Might as well throw on one of the pairs...

IMG_6617.JPG
just can't get over how dope these are. damn...

Just ordered me a pair of those butterscotches and got overnight shipping for free !! Not bad for $63 bucks

did you call corporate and order through them? or did you physically go to a store and order? I really want a pair but my size 10 currently on stock the seller wants 275 lol

Very tempting. I'm just worried I won't like them then I'm stuck with them
Yeah, maybe try on one of the GR pairs (for fit, how it looks on your foot, etc.) in store beforehand? These fit about the same (mesh vs. suede notwithstanding) as other 574Ss and I'm on pair 4 now (this one, 2 RF DSMs, 1 GR cw). I know sometimes we tend to differ with how particular we are, so I'd say probably wait for a spot that does returns.

I wear the Mita half up from 997 due to my foot having a bulging bone near the toes. But you can go the same size as your 997. I wear size 8 in 997 and 8.5 in 1500. My Mita is 8.5.
Don't own any 997... My 998 & 997.5 sizes are 10.5 (half size down). What would you suggest for someone without the same problem as you?

those Mitas are really nice. I really like my 574S, but they’re just too similar to CNS.

Back
Top Bottom