Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Modern Gentleman 1500s came in. That leather smell...
MG150011131.jpg
MG150011131.jpg
MG150011132.jpg
Are these on all the regular sites?

Wow they just dropped the 574 Sport "Friends and Family" edition on NB's website. It's the all-white leather joints that were seeded out to influencers and IG cats. I'm sure they won't come with the OG box and special packaging but I thought and still think that this is the version they should have released when they first dropped the 574 to the public:

https://www.newbalance.com/pd/574-s...and_Red#color=White_with_Navy_and_Red&width=D

So, I think ebay is running a 20% off code "PSHOPEARLY", but I tried it on some things and it doesn't seem to work. Maybe it's not activated yet or what. I don't know of you need to add the stuff to cart first then try it rather than just "Buying It Now"

Last edited:
So, I think ebay is running a 20% off code "PSHOPEARLY", but I tried it on some things and it doesn't seem to work. Maybe it's not activated yet or what. I don't know of you need to add the stuff to cart first then try it rather than just "Buying It Now"
Only works for specific sellers.

Along with my Mitas if anyone’s interested in a lightly worn pair of 8.5 Grand Tourers let me know. I’ve been striking out a lot recently :smh:

Apparently the Kennedy's arent dropping again, and those are the ones I really wanted. I'll take the Hyannis as a consolation, I guess...

I think it's hilarious how everyone went into a freaking panic when they said these were gonna be a Complexcon exclusive. These facebook groups have me LMFAO at these dudes trying to flip these kicks for $300+ still even though it's been confirmed that these are getting a wider release. The homie ohwussup ohwussup knows exactly what I'm talking about!!

Lmao, scrubs, esp @chuxndunx tryna justfisy his ish. boy i can't

also, IG pic only shows reds :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom