Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

yeah the size conversion chart shoes 1.5 size difference. But I'm curious, an NB rep told me men's D width is not equivalent to women's B width. To be all exactly the same they said I need to get women's wide (D).

Not sure if there are differences, when I was looking some sites just reused the same pictures so it's hard to tell. I know either the women's or men's pair had a darker/lighter midsole. Like gray.

lol i posted it but edited it so you wouldn't get stolen.

always jealous of small footers. shoes always have better proportions.

i am a 7.5/8 and i can fit a 990v4 in womens 9.5 B...of course, a D width would be a little better, but the B width works.

i keep seeing things i like for great prices, but nothing i really want. i also see deals on things i already have and then i debate on whether i want a double or not. everything i really want is only at a slight discount. then i see things i've had my eye on for a bit, but my size has sold out. might wait til cyber monday to see what's left.

i keep seeing things i like for great prices, but nothing i really want. i also see deals on things i already have and then i debate on whether i want a double or not. everything i really want is only at a slight discount. then i see things i've had my eye on for a bit, but my size has sold out. might wait til cyber monday to see what's left.

After Christmas will be better. I’d wait. Don’t force anything.

After Christmas will be better. I’d wait. Don’t force anything.
Best advice I can give anyone make sure your credit card has price protection. Normally it's 90 days so if you buy today you have until well after Christmas to possibly find a better deal.

Almost positive that a woman’s B is the same as a men’s D they are both ‘standards’.
I ordered the 991DR from SNS in an 8.5B because I'm usually a US7D in NB and I'm not sure what it is but the 8.5B feels like a men's 7.5D or 8D; I have more room than I thought I would have. FWIW.

998 Horweens for #OCF: Black Friday edition.

5E450A3C-015D-4509-89CF-C16ABAF20150.jpeg

anyone in Europe waiting for the 999 Hyannis from Concepts with the tracking showing:

"Parcel Data Received, Shipment In Route To US Export Warehouse" ...... since 5 days ago.... ??

Anyone grab FP?

I question some of their decisions. Dropping on BF being the biggest and then the 4 different color Ns vs the interchangeable Ns. I would have SNAP copped an all black leather 756 with the Neon green N option!! Then the rain bow stitching looks looks cheap. IMO...Plus they did not have my size :smile:

myNBrewards member - 25% off NB.com

Thanks for heads up. FYI, code doesn't work on a lot....namely any of the newer Lifestyle models (like 998 Northern Lights), Concepts collabos (990V2, 997.5, FF Trailbuster) , NYC Marathon 998. Also doesn't work on most of the 990v4s or any of the 574 Sports, SMH

Back
Top Bottom