Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

$20 cheaper as well

More than that. If you use a discount code and a cash back service they end up being like $60 cheaper

but the collab features horween leather in a few places. so you can recreate the colorway, but it wont be exactly the same.

Are you sure it was Horween? Not calling you a liar or anything, but I thought when I read the description that someone posted it said “ombré” accents.

99E5D983-5DA5-4436-9E20-DF2C33B54CAD.jpeg Sizing help: how do the Capsule “Canadian Tuxedo” 580s fit (compared to Nike or 999s or 998s)?

Same as the 999s/998s?

Dope. I just copped. Now, those Mint Tonal 580s can be had for $50 shipped. I just don't know how sizing is on those. lol

Last edited:
Anyone know where can I buy new balance replacement laces? Need some for made in England 576 pairs. Made in USA laces are a different texture. Thanks in advance!

Anyone know where can I buy new balance replacement laces? Need some for made in England 576 pairs. Made in USA laces are a different texture. Thanks in advance!
I remember going to my local NB store (by Roosevelt Field for my LI folk) and buying replacement laces. Was looking for that same type of lace to go on my 991 but ended up with these.

AC4099A6-7ECE-4D2F-BC32-225F9BE3D014.jpeg

I remember going to my local NB store (by Roosevelt Field for my LI folk) and buying replacement laces. Was looking for that same type of lace to go on my 991 but ended up with these.

AC4099A6-7ECE-4D2F-BC32-225F9BE3D014.jpeg
Thanks! I’m definitely going to hit up my local store tomorrow.

More than that. If you use a discount code and a cash back service they end up being like $60 cheaper

Are you sure it was Horween? Not calling you a liar or anything, but I thought when I read the description that someone posted it said “ombré” accents.
What kind of cash back service?

Back
Top Bottom