Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

When I returned my OG pair at JCrew for $180, I saw they they had the special box for them. I recopped on eBay for $111 shipped a few day after and received them yesterday. Today, I went back to JCrew to exchange for the special box, and they were kind enough to just give it to me. :smile:

67D6C0C8-3ED3-4B10-81A7-10FAEC35E3D2.jpeg

BTW: it’s just an additional box to the regular NB one. Nonetheless, I’m really happy about it.

If I'm fortunate enough to get that NB1 reward, I'll probably go with these (if the same color wheel is still active)...

Neapolitan
Neapolitan.png

I really hope the "Dark Military Green" is more Brown than Green, as it appears in the rendering.

if you look up the Golden Eye 998 that was released at CNCPTS, you can check the heel for the dark military green color. Definitely has a brownish tint to it.

if you look up the Golden Eye 998 that was released at CNCPTS, you can check the heel for the dark military green color. Definitely has a brownish tint to it.

Just saw it. Repped. Dark Military Green definitely looked Brown in all of the pics I saw. I know I'm thinking ahead; however, now, I'm not sure if I'll go with the Neapolitans, OR wait and see for a new color wheel... :nerd:

Fellow NT new balance experts, can anyone please identify this model for me? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 0961AC36-0F5E-4CA2-803F-B2C038A43AF4.jpeg
    0961AC36-0F5E-4CA2-803F-B2C038A43AF4.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom