Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

"For this release we used the most premium materials ever used on a New Balance shoe. We kidnapped unicorns from Astro World, shaved them completely, dyed the hair brown and applied the different strands of hair to each "N" (500 gsm per "N") making each shoe a unique piece of art work. Without a doubt this is my favorite collaboration to date yet. I can't wait for you all to buy into my genius marketing skills and deceive yourselves into copping multiple pairs of shoes which all basically look alike (except the ones with the unique unicorn hair). New Balance x Kith x Unicorn Hair x Most premium materials ever. Soon come."
Honestly this is the kind of stuff gullable consumers buy into.

Came across these while in Hawaii. Been out this thread so long I couldn't tell if they were NB1's or actually released :lol:.

IMG_6974.JPG

I’m intrigued by the canyon roads but I could never see myself wearing them. I also find the 999 uncomfortable compared to my beloved 990v4, I’m assuming you’re familiar? 8)

I’m intrigued by the canyon roads but I could never see myself wearing them. I also find the 999 uncomfortable compared to my beloved 990v4, I’m assuming you’re familiar? 8)
Yeah. I like the Canyon Roads, but I know they'll just sit in the box like the Death Valley 998's I picked up.

Still have yet to pick up a 990V4 and I don't see myself getting a pair any time soon. They just don't do it for me. I'm sure the comfort is fantastic, but that's not enough for me to get a pair.

Yeah. I like the Canyon Roads, but I know they'll just sit in the box like the Death Valley 998's I picked up.

Still have yet to pick up a 990V4 and I don't see myself getting a pair any time soon. They just don't do it for me. I'm sure the comfort is fantastic, but that's not enough for me to get a pair.
Sometimes seeing is believeing! Next time you’re in a store that carries v4 like one of those geriatric places that carries walkers and portable toilets you can try them on and see if it goes with your aesthetic.

Back
Top Bottom