Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Larger photo of these

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F11%2Fkith-nonnative-new-balance-997-release-details-2.jpg

I really wish the colorway on the 997S was the one on the normal 997. It’s more true to the original Dunes which is what I was looking for when this was announced, the same CW just MiUSA. The unicorn hair (lol) and weird texture on the mid panel aren’t really doing it for me. Still in for the UA 997’s.

Animal hits kind of bugs me too...

I do like the touches of black though...Gives a nice contrast to all the light earth tones on the rest of the shoe...

2020, I hope New Balance drops a new boutique's 1300 every month for the full year.. :pimp:

& then drop a 250 pairs Family Exclusive OG 1300 with Gold Tag Tab labeling.. & then a widespread drop of them with "silver tag tab labeling"; to get young folks acquainted with the culture. :nthat:

Terminator-6-Title-New-Art-Sarah-Connor.jpg

Does anyone try to match with their NB's? I already try not to match but I feel like NB's should be worn w/ any outfit any color like a dad who doesn't care would truly wear them.

Does anyone try to match with their NB's? I already try not to match but I feel like NB's should be worn w/ any outfit any color like a dad who doesn't care would truly wear them.

I wear NBs and I kinda try to match. I’m not a dad. I don’t have some of the “style” people chose to go with now days. Like that pic you posted, and I mean no offense by this at all, but I just couldn’t wear that. I get hot so easy....too many layers for me.

Last edited:
just saw an invoice from yesterday! came in at 4:15pm and its no longer valid...i technically still got like 15 mins. :angry:

I wear NBs and I kinda try to match. I’m not a dad. I don’t have some of the “style” people chose to go with now days. Like that pic you posted, and I mean no offense by this at all, but I just couldn’t wear that. I get hot so easy....too many layers for me.
THIS! When I see pics of layering I like it but there’s just no way I could do it, my body temp fluctuates like crazy.

Also, I’m not the type to match red in the shoes with the same color red on the shirt. I did that when I was younger but now just match tones. I’m a basic b*tch.

It's snow temps here in TN at the moment but there's no snow.

Back
Top Bottom