Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I just got another invoice for the same pair same size that I passed along to someone else. I saw some people got two invoices for different shoes but anyone else get 2 for the same shoe same size?

Got the email for a size 7 of the 997 grey/pink.. would have preferred a size 8.5

If anyone is interested, shoot me a pm.

Browser. In some cases, the collection page gets posted early, either they email the link minutes prior, via subscriber newsletter or someone gets it here. It’ll be empty at first, but get populated with items once it goes live. If you’re going for apparel and shoes, you’ll want to be on that page when the time comes. I don’t suspect it will be too difficult but it won’t hurt being prepared if you really want them.

It's always faster on browser if you know the product ID number. Shopify has a quick add to cart link you can do: "kith.com/cart/add/?id={variantID}" so for example try this link https://kith.com/cart/add/?id=1767031504903

I went TTS on the 997...Sizing down on NB has never really worked for me in the past personally, so hoping this is better.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Lol srs? Im sure everything I read aaid they were dropping at 11am EST. If you're in TN, I think you're an hour behind, which you can google or use your world clock to be sure :lol:

Sh*t I'm glad I asked I woulda been trying to get to kith an hr after release. So it'll be 11am there and 10am here I'm not familiar with online releases for anything. I like to do my copping in person on release days but online is my only option. Hate livin in TN we dont get anything good here and we're not significant enough to have a release with us in mind.

They would probably just laugh hysterically. At least, that would be what I would do if I were the retailer.

Back
Top Bottom