Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Acquired. Will try on later.

4F1EFA51-73A5-46D2-81D3-B885D80901A4.jpeg

Those joints is fresh yahmean' :pimp: Reminds me of KITH/Asics "Open Ceremony" collab.​

All feet are different but I wear an 11 in AM 90's & 87's but a size 10 in NB 997's & 998's.

My NB size is my true size (10.5). What other sneakers do you have and in what size(s)?
Collection is about 40 or so. Im 10.5 in most everything except for yeezy 350s (half size up), clark wallabees (half size down), chuck taylor 70 (half size down), and one stars (full size down).

Collection is about 40 or so. Im 10.5 in most everything except for yeezy 350s (half size up), clark wallabees (half size down), chuck taylor 70 (half size down), and one stars (full size down).
Out of those I’ve only owned some wallys and it was waaaaaay back but I’m pretty sure I was 1/2 down on those so I think you’ll be good.

Those joints is fresh yahmean' :pimp: Reminds me of KITH/Asics "Open Ceremony" collab.​
I have a pair of this in gel saga. Super nice leather. They are the only reason I am a bit hesitant on pulling the trigger on the feb4, which looks so similar but still great

I have a pair of this in gel saga. Super nice leather. They are the only reason I am a bit hesitant on pulling the trigger on the feb4, which looks so similar but still great
Wai,

I know we’re not comparing gel saga to v4, are we?!

yup, nb1 cyber monday is such a good deal. for this year, i'm going all out and grabbing three pairs. i kinda owe them for the free pairs anyway lol

Right?! I think I wanna reorder a different variation of my Black / Yellow 998s and another design. Plus, I need to have at least 8,000 NB points for the next free NB1 promo lol

Back
Top Bottom