Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today : m991gmc (recycle pic )
43557782_1115916915225318_7781494955163254784_o.jpg

that NB Rubix is one of the best feeling running shoes i've ever tried on in awhile. technically it's a stability shoe, and i don't really need any stability, but it still feels great on my foot.the technology is pretty cool too with the staggered layers of hard and soft foam on the pods. its taking over the 1260, so that shoe will be discontinued. that shoe i feel like was geared towards people longer arches anyway.

sorry dunno if there's any other running nerds in here.

Any NT dudes want? DS US11. Made in England 576. Classic Cars Pack (Triumph)

Don't wanna risk wearing them incase they do crumble/separate and definitely don't want to deal with a sole swap, so these are probably better off in someone else's hands that knows what they're doing. If anyone is interested just shoot me a message and can work something fair out.
Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 9.00.36 PM.png

You should...Quality is some of the best and the shoes are much more unique. I'd MUCH rather pay $400+ for a HS than $200+ for Nike/Adidas or similar brands.

Just don't expect them to be comfy on your feet or anything (especially right out of the box lol) They need a little bit of time and care, and of course way better with some nice wear.
Yea fee like they are probably worth 400. Just doing the maths for all the sales flooding around lately.

Do you guys agree with Foamer's "Most Underrated Sneaker" ?

Definitely agree that by and large most heads are STILL sleeping on the 990v4. Call me crazy but for me, it's up there with the BC3 and AF1 white on white-a timeless and classic shoe, transcendent even. I just doubled up on the GL4. I only double up on what i believe to be timeless shoes- this is one of them.

Yea fee like they are probably worth 400. Just doing the maths for all the sales flooding around lately.

Definitely know what you mean....It's tough to decide lol. If you try to be patient, stuff sells out a lot of the time, but then if you're patient sometimes you end up finding some even better stuff haha.

Definitely agree that by and large most heads are STILL sleeping on the 990v4. Call me crazy but for me, it's up there with the BC3 and AF1 white on white-a timeless and classic shoe, transcendent even. I just doubled up on the GL4. I only double up on what i believe to be timeless shoes- this is one of them.
I now got the stussy, ycmc and IN4 and I am very happy with them all. Feel like I miss something if I don't add the GL4 or IG4 in the collection, could be a bigger miss than the FEB4 since GL4 is just so representative of the v4

Anyone need tannery mints? Sz12. Worn twice. Any reasonable offer accepted.

There’s also a couple other gems if anyone out there wears a 12.....

Any NT dudes want? DS US11. Made in England 576. Classic Cars Pack (Triumph)

Don't wanna risk wearing them incase they do crumble/separate and definitely don't want to deal with a sole swap, so these are probably better off in someone else's hands that knows what they're doing. If anyone is interested just shoot me a message and can work something fair out.
Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 9.00.36 PM.png

this my size。。。
I have the same series and I'm still wearing it.

Back
Top Bottom