Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

M1500TGG , can't resist mesh collar .
new_balance_m1500_trainers_olive_black_17605_01.jpg

M1500TBT
yy.jpg

Finally !!!

The End sale is on if anyone is interested. A good few Made In England's and Made in USA's. I grabbed a pair of 1500's.

Edit: Don't go to the sales section. Go to Sneakers/New Balance and at the bottom half of the page is the new sales items, don't think they've really got the sale completely up and running. But you'll get to the new sales items that way.

Last edited:
The End sale is on if anyone is interested. A good few Made In England's and Made in USA's. I grabbed a pair of 1500's.

Edit: Don't go to the sales section. Go to Sneakers/New Balance and at the bottom half of the page is the new sales items, don't think they've really got the sale completely up and running. But you'll get to the new sales items that way.
I keep on missing the 990FEB4 on sale, first hanon and end. Interestingly only US7.5 was left when i checked for both sites. not sure where I can still cop at disco

I buy more Nike than any other brand; however, I'll admit that I wear my NBs more than any other brand.

Here are all my NBs purchases from this year. If it weren't for NB's promo on NB1s last, I doubt I'd own this many.
IMG_7771.png

Big Wolvie fan and an M enthusiast as well, so I really love those pairs. It'd be even doper if you could replace the N logo on the sides with an X and ///M respectively for those haha.

Edit. Also just saw the Boba pair, awesome.

Back
Top Bottom