Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Woah sorry to hear that dude that's awful
My girl skis and I'm always worried about this **** happening
We just started skiing this year, so it makes it even worse since this may deter her from wanting to try skiing again. She's doing well after the surgery and says she wants to get back out there next season, so that's a good sign so far.

Just make sure your girl wears a helmet! We've seen some pretty bad falls already in our first year.

Rough game yesterday...

F5465798-35B3-46FF-A7EA-04651927DA4F.jpeg

We just started skiing this year, so it makes it even worse since this may deter her from wanting to try skiing again. She's doing well after the surgery and says she wants to get back out there next season, so that's a good sign so far.

Just make sure your girl wears a helmet! We've seen some pretty bad falls already in our first year.
Dude so terrible. Cool that she's not giving up on it though. Helmets are def necessary. Somehow my parents let me go without one when a was a kid which is wild to think about nowadays.

Anyone know where I can get thick white flat laces for a Made in USA 998s? Looking for something similar to the ones that came with the Boston 998 Rivalry pack.

First sale season pair just arrived, and I'm in love.
Upper just fits me perfectly, even better than my 770FA due to the thinner tongue, the 990v3 sole makes them super confortable, the cw and shape are great and there's a gum sole to top it off. The only downside for me is the tongue material itself, but it's a minor detail. Now just need to decide which of the supplied laces I'll use: brown or white. Probably white though.

IMG_20190108_221941-01.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom