Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

product
How is the sizing on the NB1 997's? typical 997? Thinking about making a pair of those Salmon Toes and maybe super greens in the 997.

https://www.newbalance.com/product?pid=US997MP1-BLANK&designId=6269668
Same for me

hey NB fam - love the pics in here. looking for a pair of 997 or 998 in a fun colorway for spring. I don't trust myself to make a custom on the NB site.
What are the best boutiques or webshops for New Balance? Concepts, St. Alfred, End, etc. need some suggestions, thanks

hey NB fam - love the pics in here. looking for a pair of 997 or 998 in a fun colorway for spring. I don't trust myself to make a custom on the NB site.
What are the best boutiques or webshops for New Balance? Concepts, St. Alfred, End, etc. need some suggestions, thanks

These are the ones I keep in my bookmark folder:
Notre, Sneakerhead, Shoe Gallery Inc, St. Alfred, Premier, Oneness, Ubiq, Sneaker Politics, Sneakersnstuff, Packer, Concepts, Feature, End, Hanon, Blends, and Extra Butter.

On occasion J Crew, Sak's (regular or Off Fifth), Nordstrom (normal or Rack), and Todd Snyder will have some.

same.. need to see some in hand on foot pics to make me pull the trigger :lol: kinda wanted the blues more but no 12

There have been some posted in this thread. I have the Morracan blue ones and I believe @B Sox has posted the purple ones. You might just have to be creative with your search

Back
Top Bottom