Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The v4 GRs are. There have been postings in here with people getting steals. There was never anything near me either.

That particular “DMV” collab was limited. There were 2, I believe

There were 2 in the original DTLR collab. The first pair:

IMG_0953.jpeg

What I just got was the 2nd pair.

There was a 3rd DTLR DMV model that came out last year -- the 'EST DMV,' which I have as well:

IMG_1074.jpeg

Yes, these. He sent me a pic of a pair he found.

If you say so, I guess? Maybe in certain cities around DTLR/Vlilla? I haven't seen a pair in my size (including Ebay/stockx/GOAT) literally for more than a yr. And no Marshalls here in New Orleans is gonna have a DMV-themed NB 990...

There were 2 in the original DTLR collab. The first pair:

IMG_0953.jpeg

What I just got was the 2nd pair.

There was a 3rd DTLR DMV model that came out last year -- the 'EST DMV,' which I have as well:

IMG_1074.jpeg

Yeah, I guess I didn’t think the 3rd pic was really connected to the other ones.

If you say so, I guess? Maybe in certain cities around DTLR/Vlilla? I haven't seen a pair in my size literally for more than a yr. And no Marshalls here in New Orleans is gonna have a DMV-themed NB 990...

I guess it’s possible. Just like when the “Fragment” AJ1 were seen at Marshalls. Not impossible, I guess.

I have only seen M990XG4 at my local Marshalls. Hoping to find some more colors soon.

On a side note, all the ross and burlingtons by me have been killing it with levi made and crafted and lvc. Worth a look if that is your style

If you say so, I guess? Maybe in certain cities around DTLR/Vlilla? I haven't seen a pair in my size (including Ebay/stockx/GOAT) literally for more than a yr. And no Marshalls here in New Orleans is gonna have a DMV-themed NB 990...
He’s in Seattle.

He’s in Seattle.

So I guess the question from my end would be how this is possible, given the fact that

1) they were a DTLR exclusive
2) they never re-stocked at DTLR
3) DTLR has continued to list the kids' sizes for the model (haven't checked recently, but they had the kids' sizes still listed last time I checked a few months ago), but never re-stocked or listed the adult sizes again.

So I went back to check on my win from end... I originally got an L email Thursday night but as I was driving home from taking my pops to Barrett Jackson at Mohegan Sun... I got a credit card notification for a charge from end and then a winning email... I guess they re-raffled pairs the next day and I got super lucky... I got a shipping email but there still hasn’t been any movement so I’m holding my breath that it actually goes out...

So I guess the question from my end would be how this is possible, given the fact that

3) DTLR has continued to list the kids' sizes for the model (haven't checked recently, but they had the kids' sizes still listed last time I checked a few months ago), but never re-stocked or listed the adult sizes again.

It's possible. New Balance in Philly stocked these randomly months after they released at DTLR so even though it was originally a DTLR exclusive they somehow found their way to other stores. I've seen this happen multiple times with NB collabs that are released as store exclusives and somehow randomly find their way to the most random stores. As for Marshall's, there are numerous reasons why shoes and coveted collabs end up at stores like these in random locations. Basically, when stores like Marshall's purchase shoes from NB (and other brands), they have no idea what they're getting as it's completely random. That's why it's conceivable that random stores also got those uber limited Fragment AJ1s. Sometimes shipments get lost (and found) and they end up getting relocated to these kinds of stores, sometimes there are factory seconds that end up getting routed these places as well.

Unfortunately there's no way of knowing when these kinds of releases will show up. It's pure luck.

Bruh... I have NO idea... I’m not the guy in charge of what/where/how/why these things happen... they just do.

Found a great deal on the grey 990V4s but they were extra wide, ordered them anyway, I usually get the standard fit. Would the fit be weird? Thanks

So I went back to check on my win from end... I originally got an L email Thursday night but as I was driving home from taking my pops to Barrett Jackson at Mohegan Sun... I got a credit card notification for a charge from end and then a winning email... I guess they re-raffled pairs the next day and I got super lucky... I got a shipping email but there still hasn’t been any movement so I’m holding my breath that it actually goes out...
Haha I was there too with my father!

Haha I was there too with my father!

Our first time... it was a pretty cool show... seems like Thursday is a good day to get a deal... just a spectator this year but maybe look to bid next year... atmosphere is cool but it’s a long day... I broke it up with some time at the tables but even still it felt like it dragged on...

Our first time... it was a pretty cool show... seems like Thursday is a good day to get a deal... just a spectator this year but maybe look to bid next year... atmosphere is cool but it’s a long day... I broke it up with some time at the tables but even still it felt like it dragged on...
Agree with all that; cool experience, don’t know if I’d go again unless we were considering a purchase.

Damn, haven't been on NT for over a week and just saw the sample 1500 end raffle. Bummed, only NBs I've been interested this year. If anyone got the 8.5 kakkerlaks and wants to get rid of em...

Back
Top Bottom