Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Seems I'm in the minority but I like how they released the sample lab six. Personally I find it unique and exciting. Granted, being an NB noob puts me in a slightly different category - this will be my first NB sneaker and I'll be genuinely happy with whichever colour I end up with. I get that if you're shelves deep in NB then you might not be happy with getting a certain colour because it's too similar to stuff you already have, but the release style was transparent and everybody knew what they were signing up for, so I find it a bit odd to read complaints and about people returning pairs.

Props to everyone sharing their photos over the last few pages. The anticipation of finding out what I'll get is real and exciting. Thursday can't come quick enough :nthat:

I feel the same way, it wasn’t like End did a bait and switch. I didn’t care which pair I got but if I only liked one pair, I wouldn’t enter with a 66% chance that I wouldn’t get what I wanted. I think we sometimes forget, it’s great to always get discounts on the sneakers you want but the manufacturer is trying to get as many people as possible to pay retail, so gimmicks like this are necessary.

I got my box in from End but probably won’t open it until the weekend when I’ll wear them.

Grabbed the 990GL4 for $71 at my local LLBEAN. Was a last size $89 with an additional 20% off sale.
I can dig it.
I also copped my 990GL4’s at an llbean outlet but this was January last year and I thought $120 was a good deal for them. :lol: You got them for a steal!

I also copped my 990GL4’s at an llbean outlet but this was January last year and I thought $120 was a good deal for them. :lol: You got them for a steal!
Ha thanks. 13 was the last size I grabbed (no box for discounted items) but they also ordered me a 12 within their system for same price, going to see what fits better. Offering returns which is great.
But you’ve had yours over a year+ and the v5s are obv out now. Still good considering.

So used to ordering a UK9 in Nikes, I put in for same size not realizing that NB UK9 is a US 9.5. These joints never gonna fit. Anyone interested lmk..under retail shipped in US

Today.

748EA93D-B26F-4FF6-9837-E1D53B6C426C.jpeg

I’m in the Caribbean on vacation and my package from End for the sample 1500s are being held for five business days starting July 1st. I won’t be able to pick them until Saturday but with Thursday being the 4th and what I assume is a holiday, I hope I’m okay!

0/1. If anyone was looking for these in an 11, msg me (can do a good deal).

Man, loved the sample lab idea, but definitely bought before I thought about it.

Attachments

• 1D4169B7-2D18-4DFA-8339-6322F27B9296.jpeg
    1D4169B7-2D18-4DFA-8339-6322F27B9296.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 27
Amazing it took that long for an on foot pic. Everyone in the FB groups stunting and not wearing :smh:

Well, crap. Just called NB to ask why this V5 NB1 hadn't shown up as shipped, even though my other one was delivered in under a week.

Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 11.04.59 PM.png

Turned out they were out of the 'shale,' and they canceled the order w/o telling me. *sigh*

Looks like I'll need to start from scratch...

98D0F627-0038-4B0C-9282-2D9C3E8619E9.jpeg
Fun guy tee arrived. Ordered a M since I’m usually between a M-L and with most tee’s I get a M since it fits perfect, but this definitely feels like a slim fit M.
This makes me feel much better about ordering a Large. I've never owned an NB tee and the inability to try before I buy pushed me to order up one size (in case of slim fit or shrinkage).

Back
Top Bottom