Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These joints reminds me of a Off White/Jacob watch.. :lol: :smh: :pimp:

3.jpg

&, am I crazy for thinking these look better than the "ESRUC"?

New-Balance-997-Black-Pink-Neon-Yellow-Release-Date-1.jpg
Went ahead and pulled the trigger on the bottom pair, only know of 3 sites that had em and 1 was sold out wasn’t gonna risk it anymore...

In the past I think most of the regulars in here would've gone nuts for the ESRUC but maybe most of us all already own enough flashy Concepts NB collabs that adding another one seems redundant? Just trying to figure out why it was met with such lukewarm reception in here. Are we all just getting old?

Model is trash and looks silly IMO. This wave of wicked chunky midsoles is just saving me money. Concepts needs to stop revisiting the same idea with their colorways. They could really use some of Frank the Butcher’s originality.

Anyway.

Hanon put up more pics of some of the upcoming MiUKs.
B6DEE117-AC4B-45E1-828F-FFC2F42A0EE1.jpeg
D9AA7D54-984F-4F2D-9D40-4A3839900610.jpeg BAE5CE4E-AF97-415D-8AEB-9CF7602DE728.jpeg
There’s more on their blog, but these 3 I’m looking forward to the most from that set. (Along with the primary color-themed 1500 a few posts back)

B6DEE117-AC4B-45E1-828F-FFC2F42A0EE1.jpeg
D9AA7D54-984F-4F2D-9D40-4A3839900610.jpeg
BAE5CE4E-AF97-415D-8AEB-9CF7602DE728.jpeg
Even though it’s mostly brownish, and I have a ton of brown shoes, I’m definitely grabbing that 1500.
It’s absolutely the kakkerlak sample colorway.

Also Still hoping NB reissues GYM or GBY at some point

I was so lost on that Omn1 drop, all I saw was this picture at the link posted... where were you supposed to click for the shoes to "buy"?
D-zSUlYX4AE09Eh.jpg

You really think they are just coming up with these now and that they haven't been planning for all possible outcomes? You can bet on there being OMN1s samples out there in purple and gold.

I’m saying they could’ve done this after the finals victory. Pick a color he wore. Limited pre order.

And yup I hope there it’s There should’ve been a sample for every outcome.

Big moment and glad they finally capitalized

That bright blue/red colorway always looks like kids sneakers to me. Adidas just did the same thing for Donovan Mitchell and they look like kids cartoon shoes.

Back
Top Bottom