Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

20190712_130733.jpg
20190712_130812.jpg

A buddy of mine hit on the 1530s from End but decided he didn’t want them so he sent them to me unopened for retail.

53B85F1F-819C-4C1F-A559-2314D3026C07.jpeg

I know everyone wanted these but they are a bit loud for me... Id gladly trade them for the blue 1500 (size 12) if anyone has them

24KTS is restocking the sample labs in a week or so... hopefully more of these pop up
How is 24k restocking pairs? That 200 per colorway they were throwing out sounds fishy

How is 24k restocking pairs? That 200 per colorway they were throwing out sounds fishy
Even more so when you go back to check the video in the Vimeo link (indicating that detail about # of pairs) and see that it has been pulled/no longer exists. That’s the only spot I ever saw any official mention of that low number, IIRC.

Even more so when you go back to check the video in the Vimeo link (indicating that detail about # of pairs) and see that it has been pulled/no longer exists. That’s the only spot I ever saw any official mention of that low number, IIRC.
:lol: wild
Why even mention it to begin with

Alright, here in NOLA I'm moving all my lower-lying kicks to higher ground in anticipation of Barry. I get the feeling my drive to work in the morning will be, um, interesting.

To anybody else in the area -- stay safe! Don't do anything stupid.

I'm praying for y'all, folk. I'm cooling here in Gulf Breeze/Pensacola area hoping nothing crazy happens.​

clipper OMN1s are delayed till October LOL but they gave a $50 discount code this time around that can’t be used on NB1s unlike the code they gave from the first pack being delayed

Arrived from oneness like this...at least the price was decent. Going to attempt to remove the glue stain though

Attachments

• 1BD48E9A-9DC7-490D-B956-16638561B3BC.jpeg
    1BD48E9A-9DC7-490D-B956-16638561B3BC.jpeg
    325.8 KB · Views: 81
clipper OMN1s are delayed till October LOL but they gave a $50 discount code this time around that can’t be used on NB1s unlike the code they gave from the first pack being delayed
Respect for even being able to kop. NB site was broken before they even launched.

Back
Top Bottom