Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

today : m576kwr
DSC02964.JPG

share : 1 of 1 1500 (pic from crooked tongues)
pic_08.jpg

Anyone heard anything about the CDG pack that were announced back in january? I'm assuming that they aren't coming out on the 1st of August as initially slated

The Marshall's by me has literally never had shoes for anyone under 70. Dangit. I hear these fish tales on grails and hot kicks for $30, and all I ever see is grandpa specials...
In other words, all you ever see is Nbs?

Mine is always dry too... I’ve been trying to go every week looking for some of the 990s y’all have been finding... nothing.

fullsizeoutput_1d8d.jpeg

Those are the 'Detective's Curse' 999 from Sneaker Politics here in Louisiana when the first season of True Detective was filmed here in NOLA. Circa 2015. I couldn't believe there was a DS pair available anywhere in my size. And for 80 bucks? Duh.

Whenever I let my son pick my sneakers for me he always grabs this pair... Yeah can’t believe they were still on Blends this many years later

Finally got to UN-DS these tonight:

AA943E0A-4375-4D72-9A43-83C002742E01.jpeg

On an unrelated note, a random box showed up to my house today. I opened it an inside was a pair of the Arizona Iced Tea x Adidas Yung 1s. I entered the raffle randomly one day and I can’t believe I actually hit. Great way to start the weekend.

Those are the 'Detective's Curse' 999 from Sneaker Politics here in Louisiana when the first season of True Detective was filmed here in NOLA. Circa 2015. I couldn't believe there was a DS pair available anywhere in my size. And for 80 bucks? Duh.
What a come up, going to have to keep my eyes open for these. How do 999's fit compared to 1530's?

Whenever I let my son pick my sneakers for me he always grabs this pair.
Ha! My 5 y/o loves choosing my kicks. It's turned into a nice morning ritual. He usually just goes for the loudest pairs though.

Back
Top Bottom