Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

7FDEFC72-8BD0-419A-8EDC-DC19A65AF920.jpeg

Pair of M997PAA that I wore Friday night during my visit of Mont Saint Michel in France .... in passing I highly recommend the night tour at night ....

13. Most women's sizing is B width by default which is Men's 'narrow'. If you can find 13 D, you should be good.

I mean I'm a size 10 for 990v4s but there is a pair of size 11.5 womens 990v4 that caught my eye. I thought that the sizing conversion would be minus 1 or 1.5.

I mean I'm a size 10 for 990v4s but there is a pair of size 11.5 womens 990v4 that caught my eye. I thought that the sizing conversion would be minus 1 or 1.5.
It’s always plus going from men to women sizing. New balance is 1.5 I think adidas is 1.

So yesterday I got daring and decided to try reshaping some of my funkier pairs using an iron. And let me say that **** somehow worked great. My surplus 670s are insane now! I’ll have to shoot them again soon. Going to try it on both of my starcow pairs tonight.

So yesterday I got daring and decided to try reshaping some of my funkier pairs using an iron. And let me say that **** somehow worked great. My surplus 670s are insane now! I’ll have to shoot them again soon. Going to try it on both of my starcow pairs tonight.
You just HAD to mention the one SP pair I let go and will never find again. Best of the bunch.

Yeah kind of. Used a face cloth instead of a shirt. Soaked it through and wrung it out. Put it over the toe and went to town on it. Got scary a few times when I pulled the cloth off and the shoe was steaming but no burns or damage to any of the pairs.

Can you video tape you doing the reshape tonight? :nthat:

All of Bodegas pairs have been spoken for already. Does NB really think this super limited collabs going to help the sales of their GRs?

Haha the pink N on them is :nthat:
The toe was so bulbous it made me not wear them much. That’s no longer a problem though.
think the heat is more forgiving for nubuck vs. suede toe boxes? mine is bulbous but willing to live with it--just waiting for fall so i can bust them out.

Back
Top Bottom