Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

hoping it passes authentication... i hate when i my lowball offer gets accepted and it feels too good to be true then i was right... blah

I'm sure it will pass, I don't think there are that many fake NB out there, and even less people trying to pass them off as real. Now Jordans and Supreme stuff, that's a different story.

Figured I'd break these out today for week 17...
20191229_134000.jpg

i will never not hit like on a pic of these. absolute gold.

also gotta pay respects to the gawd who never misses on a release 16nason 16nason

This has always been one of my all time favorite NBs. And you know I gotta land my pairs by any means necessary lol. Hoping to slow that down in 2020 but probably won’t.

has anyone any idea if the 998 will be returning to the nb1 anytime soon?

Not for a couple of years. NB is going to milk the 997 silhouette as long as necessary. It really does feel like NB has allocated all of their resources for the 997S 997sport and the 997. Also it's necessary for them to create brand scarcity for a model that seemed like it was over saturating the market from 2014~2018. Almost all of the sneakers I bought around those 4 years were 998 (on discount).

Wait for a round of "exclusive" collaborations 998s that look straight like NB1 made options lol, it could signal somethings in the water in terms of change. But I highly doubt they'll offer 997 and 998 at the same time. The american factory (i'm assuming) doesn't have enough employees to do both models.

Back
Top Bottom