Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

sorry I don’t have ****** 6.5 size foot

NB website was selling ,offered 10%(cart jig) and many people had $20 off. So they were selling at 20% week of the release. They are also available on other websites, so there are more discounts to be had in the near future. Also a lot of folks used points to get them for free. Also employees eat on NB for F&F, so that 50%.

My 997SNES came in.

IMG_20200131_165321 (2).jpg

IMG_20200131_165224 (2).jpg

IMG_20200131_165103 (2).jpg

I went with purple laces just cause I didn't think I would ever find purple anywhere else. Looks good with black or white too.

Plus I already got the inspiration for my next pair:

Screenshot (16).png

007.png
Back to our regularly scheduled program. The NES are great. Nice job!

NB website was selling ,offered 10%(cart jig) and many people had $20 off. So they were selling at 20% week of the release. They are also available on other websites, so there are more discounts to be had in the near future. Also a lot of folks used points to get them for free. Also employees eat on NB for F&F, so that 50%.

so only one FSR on the internet, cool. I did the cart jig for mine so technically I was in on the epic deep disco

so only one FSR on the internet, cool. I did the cart jig for mine so technically I was in on the epic deep disco

They were also priced lower than usual for a UK shoe on NB.com, so if you look at it from that perspective they hit 30% on day 1. Also they haven't released for more than 3 weeks and have a strong possibility of seeing other retailers and seeing a deeper discount.

Again not copping at retail has been shared upon by many members before but when I bring it up you get all up in arms.

They were also priced lower than usual for a UK shoe on NB.com, so if you look at it from that perspective they hit 30% on day 1. Also they haven't released for more than 3 weeks and have a strong possibility of seeing other retailers and seeing a deeper discount.

Again not copping at retail has been shared upon by many members before but when I bring it up you get all up in arms.

some people say that cucumbers taste better pickled

I’m not an NB employee and on more than one occasion I’ve paid retail for NB GR’s. Life is short, if I see something I like, I buy it, to me it’s not worth waiting 3-6 months to save $50-75 bucks. That doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate a discount when I can get it but time is money. Same thing with spending hours on a line for a hot release. If I like it, I’ll pay resale before waiting on line for 5 hours.

Right now I’m waiting on the 992’s. By the time I saw them, they were gone on Kith. When they release, I’ll be buying a pair at retail. If the Kith ones were not being released anywhere else, I’d be paying resale. To each their own.

I do tend to buy most things on sale/clearance/thrifted but I have 0 regret jumping on the marbleheads and molten lavas at retail. Same with the mono-lavender 997. I have more “hype” for those 3 shoes than most/any of the collabs everyone else is doing raffles and lines and resell for, so it’s worth it to me.

haha so no V5 has hit discoafter 9 months but hey get those lavas at retail! I dropped the joe comment as a joke. The fact employees are on here trying to peddle GRs for retail is hysterical. Most of the thread has had similar views that it’seasy to wait for a disco.

Shoutout to RF for the shark blues and making me that $$$ today

6BF57472-2D4E-4C79-8529-CA7567AAAEEB.jpeg

Nice v2s, man.
move been beating my grey pair up.
Love them.

B3F12D12-CD46-4F72-8019-568A6A656CEC.jpeg

Where did you hear there this?

Wish they had a bigger release of them this year, NB could of cashed in Inwould or bought a few more.

strong hunch

this has been coming up on my social media this week, I click and it sends me to the NB1 splash page. anyone know if they’re bringing back the 998NB1?

Attachments

• 500368CD-C246-4F27-BEBF-BE9EB9466859.jpeg
    500368CD-C246-4F27-BEBF-BE9EB9466859.jpeg
    290.6 KB · Views: 187
The way that I see NB is that if I want it badly enough, I have no issues paying retail. If I can wait and a disco hits, then yeah, I have no issues with that either. If people want to buy something at full retail, that's fine by me. Like Hov said, "what you eat don't make me ****".

Grey 992s will be instantly cop at full retail on release day with no regrets.

Back
Top Bottom