Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

DSC_0761.JPG

Just UN-DS my JP2 which I've got since 2015 😅

Hello! I premiered in this forum since I read you saying that you are waiting for 992. I tell you what I know: they appear first in Spanish online stores and later in newbalance europe. In scoop I get a pair of my size in the new balance bilbao store: the shoe smells like glue and there is an indecent glue trail around the front fender in the area that the abzorb sbs sole touches. if you go around instagram you will see it. I do not know what is happening: they have appeared and disappeared from the official websites. there are quite a few people in Europe outraged with this matter. € 220 sneakers! It is inconceivable !! I left a review on your site, on linkedin .. and nobody says anything.

I am glad I am not the only one, I managed to find a pair from Titolo as nowhere in the UK has them yet in the Grey. The quality wasnt good and they also fit half size too big compared to my 990v3’s

Unfortunately I had to send them back and now nowhere has them in stock or knows when they are getting any. There has only been two shops in the UK that got 992’s but still no greys.

Attachments

• 16DC9AF3-B72B-4098-A0E6-8ADC8D4B0683.jpeg
    16DC9AF3-B72B-4098-A0E6-8ADC8D4B0683.jpeg
    296.7 KB · Views: 65
  • BC17765A-2754-432C-83F8-FDB7D650EC02.jpeg
    BC17765A-2754-432C-83F8-FDB7D650EC02.jpeg
    308.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 8C4F26C9-02BE-489A-BE19-C946D5F3E592.jpeg
    8C4F26C9-02BE-489A-BE19-C946D5F3E592.jpeg
    280.4 KB · Views: 532
fellas, your thoughts on the m1400sb?
i think i am a fan. i’ve been plotting on them for a while, but they look different in most every photo i have seen them in. i can’t get a read on the shade of grey. i only have one 1400, m1400hr, and i **** with the shoe alot, it’s super comfortable. i would like to come up on a couple more 1400’s.

I am glad I am not the only one, I managed to find a pair from Titolo as nowhere in the UK has them yet in the Grey. The quality wasnt good and they also fit half size too big compared to my 990v3’s

Unfortunately I had to send them back and now nowhere has them in stock or knows when they are getting any. There has only been two shops in the UK that got 992’s but still no greys.
To be honest the "flaws" don't seem too egregious on this pair. Yes it is not a cheap shoe, and no one wants glue streaks on their shoe but it doesn't bother me too much. The quality still looks decent especially when compared to other shoes on the market that actually cost more ie. Jordan Brand retros

To be honest the "flaws" don't seem too egregious on this pair. Yes it is not a cheap shoe, and no one wants glue streaks on their shoe but it doesn't bother me too much. The quality still looks decent especially when compared to other shoes on the market that actually cost more ie. Jordan Brand retros

I didn't take pictures of the glue marks running down both sides of the shoe on all the suede, none of my other NB’s have flaws with bad glue marks or material underlap lines on one shoe and not the other. I know some may think people are being picky but when your paying $250 for them here in the UK and you dont get flaws on any Nike releases that I have personally bought it would bother you.

Back
Top Bottom