Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

all the congratulatory screenshotting is getting cringy tbh

saw a couple of "I'm flying out just for your pop up, B!' [insert airplane emoji airplane emoji airplane emoji fire emoji fire emoji pink heart pink heart fire emoji bicep flex emoji bicep flex emoji] lmao #COMEONSON

if there are only 500 pairs, his whole clique has half the inventory

saw a couple of "I'm flying out just for your pop up, B!' [insert airplane emoji airplane emoji airplane emoji fire emoji fire emoji pink heart pink heart fire emoji bicep flex emoji bicep flex emoji] lmao #COMEONSON

I think my favorite so far was him tweeting that he won’t reveal the address of his pop up until noon day of, and then him retweeting someone saying ‘it’s 8 degrees here but I’m going to be camping out Thursday night’.

I think the JFG/DBM 992 is complete fire but I don’t care anymore - someone please release the 992GR on a US site for US MSRP Please. Out sick today and been scouring all over online. It selling out on the UK sites is getting me nervous.

NEED. THE. 992GR.

i would never ever ever ever down a person for their success if done right (and legally), so good for him. but really, the egos of some of these guys is laughable. Maybe i'm just old.

One of my NB1 color ways got bootlegged (tried to buy one but they don't make them in my size [!]). I'm betting more than 500 were made too, but here i am, still humbly talking about sneakers with you plebs! :rofl:

New Balance x J. Crew 997 - Grizzly Bear.jpg

i would never ever ever ever down a person for their success if done right (and legally), so good for him. but really, the egos of some of these guys is laughable. Maybe i'm just old.

One of my NB1 color ways got bootlegged (tried to buy one but they don't make them in my size [!]). I'm betting more than 500 were made too, but here i am, still humbly talking about sneakers with you plebs! :rofl:
yeah, but did you get leather to co-sign? didn't think so.

:lol:

yeah, but did you get leather to co-sign? didn't think so.
:lol:

“I wanna thank Leather (All of you, Pebbled, Nubuck, Nappy suede and VegTan esp) for getting on this collab with me. I wouldn’t been able to lace my friends and family with 490 pairs if it wasn’t for them. Big ups to Grundle for seeing the vision. #ALLTHEWAYUP [insert airplane and firecracker emojis]”

there goes any future chance of me collabing with NB

Not even, there is no clique— there were a few seeding pairs on top of the 500 for that. The JFG consumer doesn’t own a pair of NBs, so there was no reason to make 10,000 pairs as a Kith. 500 pairs were made for the JFG consumer. 500 pairs paid for out of Joe’s pocket.

Lovely to see a valentine day collection. Looking forward too next years release!
It was inspired by the heart, maybe a black heart with black Horween leather instead of tan Horween next time.

Not even, there is no clique— there were a few seeding pairs on top of the 500 for that. The JFG consumer doesn’t own a pair of NBs, so there was no reason to make 10,000 pairs as a Kith. 500 pairs were made for the JFG consumer. 500 pairs paid for out of Joe’s pocket.

Unfortunately having only 500 pairs only gives resellers more incentive to go after this shoe.
But on the flip side that's the only way I'll get the shoe. Paying resell will still be cheaper than the cost of flying and staying in Chi.

For those who already got the 992TN or BK, how does it fit compared to 990v2 to v5 or 997/ 998? May jump on the first available GR.

Back
Top Bottom