Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

How do 992's fit? I am a 10.5 in 997s and an 11 in most regular nikes.
These customs look so great in here

The retail is really high so I can see people moving these for retail after the drop. I see people who hit multiples trying to move them at cost. Last time the 1300jp dropped, nobody lined up at my store. We just had walks in and they gradually sold out through the weekend minus the size 13 that sat for a while.

Made in Kawhi's
Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 1.48.05 PM.png

The retail is really high so I can see people moving these for retail after the drop. I see people who hit multiples trying to move them at cost. Last time the 1300jp dropped, nobody lined up at my store. We just had walks in and they gradually sold out through the weekend minus the size 13 that sat for a while.

This is my hope...These raffles never seem to go my way...

yeah I don’t think resell route will be too bad on them because of that high retail price and hope most in here can cop at retail on the aftermarket

even with the kith 1700s I was just able to get a seller to off them to me at retail price earlier this week

If something is clearly wrong with the shoe they’ll replace them. I had a pair that the midsole was completely crooked on one shoe. Sent them back and got a new pair made.

Mine were replaced as well. Had a pair of NB1s where they switched the L/R toe cap pieces. Took me awhile to figure out what was off. They replaced them without any issues.

going to try for 1300's tomorrow, if not will pull the trigger on JFG customs with 10% off cart that NB just sent me :smile:

Back
Top Bottom