Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Talk about matching carpet with shoes. NB x Auralee comp100. Like this color on the leather.

Quality looks great on those. And forgot to reply to your earlier comment about my 576, yeah they were the Triumph Green from the Racing Cars pack!

Hello, I’m a very long time lurker of the page. Anyways, thoughts on this collab? What’s the best colorway and does exclusivity or limited availability matter?
979A8640-3570-4E1B-8DC7-9B1DDBF7152F.jpeg

Quality looks great on those. And forgot to reply to your earlier comment about my 576, yeah they were the Triumph Green from the Racing Cars pack!
Yup, leather is really really soft on this. First time on feet and it feels like I have been wearing for a while. The sole support is decent.

Np, never seen another green leather on an NB (or other brands). The racing car was such a killer pack.

Yo!!! Where did you end up copping from?
Hi this is a japan only release so I copped it there. There were some pairs slightly over retail, depending on size floating around.

Depending on where are you located you could cop through the above site and have them shipped to you direct.

Chance of hitting them at extra 50 or even 60 off in the next couple weeks makes it worth waiting a bit longer. Especially since these colors are fairly generic overall. The wool 997 is pretty cool though.
Wow...I wish I found this group sooner! Good lookin out with the potential higher sales. I’ve been sleeping on J.Crew big time!

How do the NB1 992s fit? I have a wide foot and usually wear a 9 in my NBs do they run big or no ? Just wanted to ask before I make my purchase.

I think I'm going to go for those ycmc's V5's on Friday. I don't know if I should expect a quick sellout of not.

you should be able to get them comfortably but I wouldn’t let them sit for a day or two. Their NB1 red and grey one last year sat forever and is probably still there but this is not NB1 able

Back
Top Bottom