Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

325D986C-F294-48BC-A3B1-81914CE94B8B.jpeg
Grocery Getters..Stay Safe Brehs

Just checked, my 1300CLS says made in USA. I need to stop posting without checking lol

but yeah if MiUSA is all thats making me wanna cop I’ll pass...Tokyo design studio from 2019 was on deep disco a couple of weeks ago, if they’re under like 120 I’ll cop

Yeah i think they look DOPE but i cant be doing mismatched shoes anymore, Im getting too old for that <shrug>. They do use the same color palette as one said earlier so it doesnt look wildly mismatched, but still....LOL

Yeah i think they look DOPE but i cant be doing mismatched shoes anymore, Im getting too old for that <shrug>. They do use the same color palette as one said earlier so it doesnt look wildly mismatched, but still....LOL
That was me. I feel ya. I’d rather have the same color between the shoes but at least it’s not like Ronnie Fieg homage asics or those Sean Weatherspoon asics.

Between the casablancas, Versace’s, ALD and Keith’s will come a flood of jabronis. Take me back to the j crew days
I've been browsing this thread since 2017 and have seen this sentiment regurgitated at least every over month, or whenever there's a new release. I swear there are more comments talking about "jabronis", "hypebeasts" and people new to new balance than there are actually comments from those people. Y'all are definitely no better to keep feeding that cycle.

In more relevant news, anyone in need of a size US12 or 13 1300JP3 should see the ebay links in spoiler:

I've been browsing this thread since 2017 and have seen this sentiment regurgitated at least every over month, or whenever there's a new release. I swear there are more comments talking about "jabronis", "hypebeasts" and people new to new balance than there are actually comments from those people. Y'all are definitely no better to keep feeding that cycle.

This thread has some seriously territorial holier than thou NB heads in here. :lol: I've been browsing this thread since 2009 and from what I notice, the ones complaining were not even around back then.

Back
Top Bottom