Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

maryland blue crabs and marbleheads for like $92 shipped on concepts isn't bad

those 999 multicolor are interesting but eh

Yeah, those jumped out at me too. I picked up the blue crabs. They caught my eye a couple months ago, but I wasn't willing to pay full price. Couldn't resist at 50% off.

992 TN today. A little late on the watch shots. I wear this g-shock for almost everything and I don’t baby it. Cutting grass, swimming, every day wear. I only sometimes switch it out for my Wutang g-shock.
50C3634D-8895-46B2-9863-8462E6437036.jpeg
FA2E2DE5-80FC-4387-91E4-C88350C6C1B7.jpeg

Hello what is the TTS with the 1300 model made in usa? I usually wear new balance 576 and 997 made in usa in 8. thank you in advance to all of you and good luck in this period of confinement

So anyone have numbers for the Levis 1300? There are so many pairs that have been sold or that are available on Stockx right now...Some of them are under $300 too. Do you guys see prices going up or down in the coming weeks once more sites drop them? Also curious how so many pairs have been sold already considering the release was supposed to be delayed...

So anyone have numbers for the Levis 1300? There are so many pairs that have been sold or that are available on Stockx right now...Some of them are under $300 too. Do you guys see prices going up or down in the coming weeks once more sites drop them? Also curious how so many pairs have been sold already considering the release was supposed to be delayed...

a few stores sold them early a few weeks back

how much would you pay for a pair of 998’ s in the usa , like for decent-ish pairs, eu its mostly 180-220 eur

if i buy from usa it adds around 90/100 euro shipping and tax

Hello what is the TTS with the 1300 model made in usa? I usually wear new balance 576 and 997 made in usa in 8. thank you in advance to all of you and good luck in this period of confinement
I wear size 7.5 in New Balance 990v3, 990v4, 990v5, 992, 993, 996, 997, 998, 999 (all Made in USA). I wear size 7.5 in 991, 1500, 575, 576 (all Made in U.K.). I wear size 7.5 in 574 and 850 (Made in Vietnam or Indonesia or China).

The first 1300 I bought was the M1300cls from Kith. I bought it in 7.5 and found it to be too big. I could not exchange them because Kith was sold out of size 7.

I bought my M1300ao (navy) and M1300ae (black) in size 7 and they fit me much better. I am glad I bought these, so I could choose size 7 in the END raffle for the M1300LV (New Balance x Levi's collaboration) with confidence (especially considering that they cost $300).

As for whether you should go with your 576 and 997 size or go a half size down, I think it depends on how your 576s and 997s fit. My 576 (I only have one), my 1500s (I have a few), and 997s (I have many) are all a little bit big but not a half size too big. If your 576s and 997s are snug, then maybe you do not need to size down for the 1300. If your 576s and 997s are a little big, then I would recommend going down a half size for the 1300.

Finally, I want to mention that the 1300 is far from the most comfortable New Balance sneaker that I own. I guess that Is to be expected considering that it is a design from the '80s.

At first I didnt care. Then I kept missing the insane deals people were getting throughout the season.

But once you see an early deal....I gave myself some play after finding my size at a price I fw, and that I dont regret. I'm not even thinking about the NAK's anymore... unless they hit sub >$110 somewhere 🙄😆

20200420_174702.jpg

Damn, I feel like I might make a reckless purchase with those ALD997 Yellow Tongues or Kith/UA&S 997 :emoji_confounded:

ALD 997 are too expensive for how average they look. But definitely go grab the Kith UA&S 997, they look amazing in person and on foot. I'm not even a big Ronnie fan (only Kith shoe I own), but they are one of the best releases of the last few years IMO.

Old pic but I only one I have at the moment, worn these a lot since getting them.

image1 (4).jpeg

I'm not even a big Ronnie fan (only Kith shoe I own), but they are one of the best releases of the last few years IMO.

Might as well pick the best if it's only one! :emoji_fire:

Just to add-- Kanye fan or not, this colorway/blocking represents the first instance of his adoration for Japanese Street fashion after his stint with Nike. Seen rocking the OG 997.5 model over 10+ years ago at London Fashion Week 2009, the 997 Kith model and color blocking is a timeless ode.

ALD 997 are too expensive for how average they look. But definitely go grab the Kith UA&S 997, they look amazing in person and on foot. I'm not even a big Ronnie fan (only Kith shoe I own), but they are one of the best releases of the last few years IMO.

Old pic but I only one I have at the moment, worn these a lot since getting them.

image1 (4).jpeg

Yeah man, I love those Kith/UA&S 997s just as much as the ALD997s. I think I'd wear the ALD997s more often though just due to the fact that the colors are more neutral.

Back
Top Bottom