Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1F69EE76-1477-48A7-A152-046D42EF5D45.png

how accurate is color green/olive on this stock photo?

My wife and I are expecting our first child in October. Just hit my grey NBs with a coat of stain and water repellant, dad mode activated...
C5D8F244-8317-4F27-8369-C937BF8317B0.jpeg
Nice bro. Which repellant did u use? Also, my wife wants a pair of 998 MIA’s but I’m not sure what size to get her since she’s never had a pair of NB’s. She wears a size 5.5 in nike running. Did your wife size down?

TTS.

I go with 9.5 with all my NBs...997, 998, 999..etc.

I can get away with 1/2 size down for a snug fit depending on how you like sneakers to fit.
I went TTS since it's rare for me to size down after I broke my foot There was a little room in the toebox, but they were comfortable. If I went down .5 they MIGHT have worked out, but I would rather have a little extra room than a little less.

I also went TTS on another pair of 997 (Herringbone) and those fit perfect, definitely could not have sized down on that one.

Ah damn I'm a size 8 so I was hoping I could half size or full size down to save couple hundred dollars :lol:

On GOAT:
Size 7 - $385
Size 7.5 - $500
Size 8 - $2000 :sick::sick: :sick:

On StockX:
Size 7 - $400
Size 7.5 - $500
Size 8 - $600

Ah damn I'm a size 8 so I was hoping I could half size or full size down to save couple hundred dollars :lol:

On GOAT:
Size 7 - $385
Size 7.5 - $500
Size 8 - $2000 :sick::sick: :sick:

On StockX:
Size 7 - $400
Size 7.5 - $500
Size 8 - $600

Resellers are bugging out lol. I'd get the opinion of a few more people, you could possible go with that 7.5...I think a decent amount of people size down .5 on MiUSA 997 and 998, but I just usually avoid it because of my foot lol.

Also put in a low bid offer on Stockx, a lot of times sellers will cave when they finally realize they won't get their asking price.

Resellers are bugging out lol. I'd get the opinion of a few more people, you could possible go with that 7.5...I think a decent amount of people size down .5 on MiUSA 997 and 998, but I just usually avoid it because of my foot lol.

Also put in a low bid offer on Stockx, a lot of times sellers will cave when they finally realize they won't get their asking price.

Yeah I put a "lowball" offer on GOAT (over retail) for my TTS. I don't wanna put on both places just incase both get accepted at the same time :lol:

a bunch of 850s popping up on sale how do they fit compared to made is US NBs?

Kinda want the turdle dove pair if i catch them on sale in my size. I am a 10.5 in made in us 997 and 992s

a bunch of 850s popping up on sale how do they fit compared to made is US NBs?

Kinda want the turdle dove pair if i catch them on sale in my size. I am a 10.5 in made in us 997 and 992s

Fits true to my 99x size but the No Vacancy Inn pair I had (and soon got rid of) was VERY stiff.

YCMC has me considering doubling up on a couple pairs and that checks collab is a must for that price.....Red laces are the move w that one. Really wish they had the AE5. Tryin to catch it for cheap.

Nice bro. Which repellant did u use? Also, my wife wants a pair of 998 MIA’s but I’m not sure what size to get her since she’s never had a pair of NB’s. She wears a size 5.5 in nike running. Did your wife size down?

I got this combo repellant and suede cleaner on sale on the NB website: https://www.newbalance.com/pd/value...dwvar_97626_style=97626#style=97626&size=OSFA

Can't help you on the wife sizing, those shoes are all mine. My wife isn't about that NB life haha

Can anyone who has the AE5's comment on the color? They look different in every picture I see. Hoping for more green than brown.

Back
Top Bottom