Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

69A315EE-46D7-4E0B-8386-4F438D1215B4.jpeg
Is that an outdoor shower ?? What you got going on over there B!! :lol:

Are the first R_C1300s done? I didn't pay too much attention to them but I figured they would have a wider release.

Whom ever stole from me, ignited an urge for more NB's... I just used StockX for the first time, cause some rude boy from the Hart/Bulldog family (Canada) on Ebay was taxing out of pocket yahmean' Grabbed some M998GNR :pimp:

On another note... #TheOnesThatGotAway The Mallards... I remember when they dropped on Concepts and sat for a day before selling out of 10.5... I remember the big homie B Sox B Sox checking in to NT and saying he copped and not following pursuit on these gems or recreating them on NB1 before they stopped it..

2020-05-15_20.14.38.jpg

I own a VNDS of pair of Gold Rails too... Nike SB Dunks prices are like the 2007 housing market.. :lol:

Whom ever stole from me, ignited an urge for more NB's... I just used StockX for the first time, cause some rude boy from the Hart/Bulldog family (Canada) on Ebay was taxing out of pocket yahmean' Grabbed some M998GNR :pimp:

On another note... #TheOnesThatGotAway The Mallards... I remember when they dropped on Concepts and sat for a day before selling out of 10.5... I remember the big homie B Sox B Sox checking in to NT and saying he copped and not following pursuit on these gems or recreating them on NB1 before they stopped it..

2020-05-15_20.14.38.jpg

I own a VNDS of pair of Gold Rails too... Nike SB Dunks prices are like the 2007 housing market.. :lol:

There's a big difference between lowest ask and what people are actually willing to pay lol

Had the desert heat 997s but I couldn't handle the click clack sound when walking. Now looking at this I realize...I need 997s again :lol:

NB.jpg

Shelflife 574 is one I always wanted. Tough to come by now, but they were a fairly easy grab a bit after they came out.

2020-05-15_20.14.38.jpg

On the hunt for mallards as well

Back
Top Bottom