Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mail Day
74CB16B7-AFB7-46FA-A8C6-7D0D7E0BB37C.jpeg
Same collection, same shoe size. I’ll just be waiting until November for Saks to finally ship my SOAs.

There’s a referral promo on Todd Snyder for customers with an existing account that would apply to the Chalk Stripe 997. Refer your family/spouse/friend and they get 50 off their first purchase over 200. If you get someone you live with to make an account - or probably just use an alt email - you can use that account to get them for 180 plus tax.

Sizes keep popping up. Right now 8,9, 11, and 13 are available. Worth a look if you’d thought about them and have an account there. I’m keeping an eye out.

Pants of the year

Thanks bruh bruh! :nthat::nthat::nthat:

When I first saw your comment after the whole, RF CL Colorway 1st Series fiasco, and your comment about my disciples. I felt like Mr. Wiggles, but I understood your sentiment..... :nthat::emoji_innocent:

giphy.gif

I then realized to the 4th Dimension & Beyond... :nthat:

acbc385d88413a2a919f321a4212065e.gif

Then, I forgave your transgressions... :lol::pimp::nthat::emoji_innocent:

if i wear size 9 in jordan 1s and air max 1s, do i go for 8.5 in the 992s? I know im a 8.5 in 998s and 997s. Wanna cop those NTs but dont wanna get the wrong size

if i wear size 9 in jordan 1s and air max 1s, do i go for 8.5 in the 992s? I know im a 8.5 in 998s and 997s. Wanna cop those NTs but dont wanna get the wrong size

Yeah, should be good. I went same size in all three models, found the 992s to be a bit roomier. I could size down if I needed to, but TTS is good.

Back
Top Bottom