Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

8.5 for sure!
I’m a true 9.5 and got the 992TN TTS and it is too roomy I had to add these insoles that fill up the shoe quite well..
210E5425-678D-4FEB-8F8E-8542FB21F8EC.jpeg
So interesting - I'm 9.5 TTS and I got my 992GR TTS and it fits perfectly. Sorry to add further confusion to the sizing talk.
Bodega New Balance X Racer All Terrain

I really like the shoe but I feel like it looks like a GR color way. I'll try to get but won't lose any sleep if I fail (and won't be paying resell).

if i wear size 9 in jordan 1s and air max 1s, do i go for 8.5 in the 992s? I know im a 8.5 in 998s and 997s. Wanna cop those NTs but dont wanna get the wrong size

I was in the same predicament last week. Just like you, I go down a 1/2 size from what I generally wear in Nike/Jordan for the 997, 998 and 999. I also went down a 1/2 size in the 992, which I’ll be receiving tomorrow. I can’t wait to try them on!

I was in the same predicament last week. Just like you, I go down a 1/2 size from what I generally wear in Nike/Jordan for the 997, 998 and 999. I also went down a 1/2 size in the 992, which I’ll be receiving tomorrow. I can’t wait to try them on!
Maybe i’ll wait til you get yours in before i order haha. What colorway did you cop?

Thanks bruh bruh! :nthat::nthat::nthat:

When I first saw your comment after the whole, RF CL Colorway 1st Series fiasco, and your comment about my disciples. I felt like Mr. Wiggles, but I understood your sentiment..... :nthat::emoji_innocent:

giphy.gif

I then realized to the 4th Dimension & Beyond... :nthat:

acbc385d88413a2a919f321a4212065e.gif

Then, I forgave your transgressions... :lol::pimp::nthat::emoji_innocent:

Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd hahaha
210B1FDC-8B33-404E-8E6E-CF0B391E52C1.png

Just stumbled across a deal for M997SOC, here at Stag Provisions. $94 shipped (automatic 30% discount applied in cart). Currently all sizes available from 9 through 13

It's odd - this the only pair of NBs on the entire site. I guess they have very discerning taste. It's also the same place I found M997NAG under $100.

Just stumbled across a deal for M997SOC, here at Stag Provisions. $94 shipped (automatic 30% discount applied in cart). Currently all sizes available from 9 through 13

It's odd - this the only pair of NBs on the entire site. I guess they have very discerning taste. It's also the same place I found M997NAG under $100.
Wish they had 8.5...good thing prolly...too many pick ups

crazy deal. Paid 156 at oneness and thought it was a good price then. Worth it too. The leather isn’t the most supple but it’ll wear down with use for sure

Back
Top Bottom