Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Seriously! I ordered 4 pairs to date (first one too small so I sold to a friend), then pairs 2 and 3 both had massive QC defects (pocket bag not sewn in, covered in dirt), and 2 of the 4 pairs the mesh was completely see through! Finally the 4th pair (my only pair I kept) has decent mesh and no QC defects. I know you're saying, but why 4 pairs? The shipping took nearly 2 weeks, so I didn't have most of the pairs in person until after I ordered unfortunately. But for 100 bucks, FOH! I emailed eric's webstore about returning the defective pairs and they were super snarky and rude "sorry you don’t like it but we do ! "

Would highly recommend against them. Outside of the cool designs and colors, theyre complete ***.They even posted a pic of the shorts post production and they were literally spilling over a pallet all over the ground. The guy is making money hand over fist, the least they could do is have some good QC.

IMG_20200715_124142.jpg

IMG_20200715_115215.jpg

IMG_20200715_115321.jpg
Thanks for this. I always contemplate buying but really there is nothing about them that justifies that bogus price tag.

I always was interested in those EE shorts. Think it’s dope that they are made in NY, but I never got around to buy a pair

Marino’s had a different color EE each time
My mistake I thought he released those before.

Regarding people's experience with the EE shorts, I personally think they are solid quality wise. I have had a couple pairs that I hooped in, slept in, washed a bunch, and the mesh, stitching and logo are holding up fine.

Packer dropped those ‘Mykonos’ & ‘Cyclades’ -esque 1300s that were posted earlier.

I’d love da EE shorts without the branding. Not a fan of his logo

That’s funny. I know a total jerk with the initials EE. Every time I see a pair it sorta reminds me of this person, ever since I first connected the dots.

The fuelcell TC is firm and responsive (bouncy) and a completely different feel from a Hoka clifton ( which is probably most comparable to the FF More). If you are looking for a faster shoe that is still soft i would check out the FF Tempo.
don't wanna get the NB thread off topic but gonna give my input anyways. but feel free to check out the "other brands" running thread for more info too!

if youre looking to stick with hoka, the carbon x would be a good pickup. sticking within NB, the fuelcell rebel might be better for you since theyre really good for those fast pace, short distance run.
best shoe with the bang for your buck though at the moment would prob be saucony endorphin speed. well rounded shoe that works well on both fast and long runs
The FuelCell RC is the VaporFly Next% competitor, so I'd imagine it would be on the same level of bounciness or a similar level to it. Maybe the ASICS Metaracer is the race shoe you're looking for? It's probably the firmest carbon fiber race shoe out there currently.

They're set to release on 8/1. I'm hoping the 40% off med code will be applicable on these. I also hope they release a Kill Bill cw!
Thanks illustrayt illustrayt S sssstan S Scraps for the feedback. So it seems like NB fuelcell is more bouncy but personally prefer the plush feeling of Hoka. Never tried saucony but it seems like a good bet to the money. The Asics metaracer looks really good (looks is really important!) and the carbon fiber is something I would like to try. My brother has the carbon X and he likes it. Think I will try the carbon X and metaracer first as they could be acquired locally.

Back
Top Bottom