Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I wonder when we’ll get back to a time where folks will just oop pairs like this to one another. Last pair I can think of is Hyannis. I believe I sent ninjatoes ninjatoes one of the boxes he was missing too.

How ya'll enter for both on DSMNY?
It says, "Please submit your details once only, any orders found to be duplicated will be deleted," but then right after it says " you may enter for each colourway". If you submit one for each colorway, won't that mean your entry is a duplicate??
Used a different email for the second color.

Picked these up for my girl. Wish they were on sale but looks pretty clean. First NB transition.

Edit: wish i can return these for 993 greys but sold out everywhere..

Attachments

• 20200806_133134.jpg
    20200806_133134.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Sooo I’ll admit I just got into NBs during this quarantine, but what’s so exciting about NB1? Pardon my ignorance. I see Nike does by you programs for air maxes and air forces, but this NB1 program sounds something different..

O and what’s this leather talk 😆?
NB1 always has good quality material where Nike By You/iD you have to wait for premium options to get decent materials

Jjjjound online at Concepts tomorrow. RIP
Dropping @ Kith the same time. Think I would much rather deal with Kith website than Concepts but that may just be me. From what I've heard they've actually set up some somewhat decent bot protection.

On another note, obviously this release will be very sought after and difficult to get your hands on but do we think that there will possibly be less people/resellers botting for it? I feel like the first 2 drops were ate up with bots cause everyone thought they would be able to sell this shoe for a grand plus. Now that we know that's not the case I wonder if it will be as heavily coveted by the botters/resellers who might have other or better drops to be focused on(not sure if anything else is dropping tomorrow but of course this would be the week there's not)

Dropping @ Kith the same time. Think I would much rather deal with Kith website than Concepts but that may just be me. From what I've heard they've actually set up some somewhat decent bot protection.

On another note, obviously this release will be very sought after and difficult to get your hands on but do we think that there will possibly be less people/resellers botting for it? I feel like the first 2 drops were ate up with bots cause everyone thought they would be able to sell this shoe for a grand plus. Now that we know that's not the case I wonder if it will be as heavily coveted by the botters/resellers who might have other or better drops to be focused on(not sure if anything else is dropping tomorrow but of course this would be the week there's not)

Resellers don't care if they net $20 or $1000. If there's money to be made they'll be after it. :rolleyes

It doesnt matter how much they can make. I look at the Converse x FOG release as a perfect recent example. This is like what the 3rd restock for this set the past few months and bots eat em all up even though you barely break even or net like $5

I appreciate your optimism (definitely shoot your shot and all), but as therefill therefill mentioned, it won't matter if it nets them a combo meal.

Another thing to factor in is stock per store. Allocation will most likely be a joke. (as limited WW drops tend to be)

I won't be surprised if at the drop, half the sizes are even there. So at that point it becomes less about automation and more about (even if it's just a handful of) people going for the one pair of XYZ size that any given store has.

I wonder when we’ll get back to a time where folks will just oop pairs like this to one another. Last pair I can think of is Hyannis. I believe I sent ninjatoes ninjatoes one of the boxes he was missing too.
don't think it was me, unless i'm blanking haha. i do remember this thread used to be full of oop pairs from NB outlets though. what an era!

Resellers don't care if they net $20 or $1000. If there's money to be made they'll be after it. :rolleyes
It doesnt matter how much they can make. I look at the Converse x FOG release as a perfect recent example. This is like what the 3rd restock for this set the past few months and bots eat em all up even though you barely break even or net like $5

How whack I couldn't imagine putting in that much work for those profit margins those I guess are kinda just icing on the cake cops if you have a bot tho. Obviously the JJJJound NB's will still be a profitable flip, but man. SHOE BOTTERS/RESELLERS ARE LAME! :angry:

I appreciate your optimism (definitely shoot your shot and all), but as therefill therefill mentioned, it won't matter if it nets them a combo meal.

Another thing to factor in is stock per store. Allocation will most likely be a joke. (as limited WW drops tend to be)

I won't be surprised if at the drop, half the sizes are even there. So at that point it becomes less about automation and more about (even if it's just a handful of) people going for the one pair of XYZ size that any given store has.

My optimism is definitely a deadly fault when it comes to shoe releases. I guess I haven't been beat over the head with a L enough.

Back
Top Bottom