Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I thought I had an alarm set for that! Wtf???
Edit: Guess it would have been an L anyway.

Livestock with some serious BS this morning, they edited their post from yesterday to say the drop was postponed... drops online this morning gone in seconds what a joke I was gonna drive down and everything

absolute trash website. kept hitting refresh on new releases and it never even showed up

m920mm and m920neo via endclothing

11-08-2020_M920MM_m1_1 (1).png

11-08-2020_M920NEO_m1_1 (1).png
Sheesh these are fire! Are these a trail/casual shoe?? Looking like a more technical 990....me likey.

J.Crew has a great deal on M997SOB 'Less Is More' Mint $76.49 with code: EPIC sizes 8, 8.5, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12

thanks for the assist! placed an order last Friday for 25% off retail and just contacted them and they allowed a price adjustment! they did note that the additional 15% off email list promo isn't stackable, but I'm just glad to get a credit back of $55. thanks again!

Livestock with some serious BS this morning, they edited their post from yesterday to say the drop was postponed... drops online this morning gone in seconds what a joke I was gonna drive down and everything

Dam. Gotta stop supporting businesses that slow this to happen huh? I want them too and it’s weird because these aren’t even worth reselling. *kanye shrug*

What’s up with all the purple and teal for miUK pairs though?
I emailed ALD. Wonder if they’ll respond? Or read it? :nerd:

That's a bummer - I didn't bother checking today because I saw that post yesterday. Oh well.

I feel like v2 are coming down in price. Makes me wonder if they got more in production before today’s drop I saw some reasonably priced pairs on eBay

what happened with southtowns tie die buzz?
i was readin back tryna piece together, someone hack you bro?

Back
Top Bottom