Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Man I wanna pull the trigger on those yellow 992’s so bad but would rather grab the burgundy’s or AG’s
I’ve never bought anything from or used Stadium Goods but went over to check it out. Only saw my size in stock but didn’t look very hard just wanted to check out.

Must be my lucky day? Unless using them is a cluster in which case. Oh well I guess?
022B433C-BE4F-4105-B123-C19027E29CD9.jpeg

Last edited:
Whelp, I’ve read a mixed bag of reviews. I bought via PayPal so hopefully everything turns out alright.
I’m not sure exactly how their site works? I understand they do resell but these were all listed at retail? So?? Can anyone explain?
Sucks we live in a time where you have to buy the shoe first ask questions later

They blocked the fitting rooms at my Uniqlo last I was there. Now, the malls are closed in certain counties in California.
What jeans would you go with for this?
Jeans? I’ve been commando for 3 weeks. I don’t even know what underwear is anymore. The concept of pants is so foreign to me it might as well be a different language.

baggieslife

peteys restocked in 10 +10.5, then 13 still sitting: https://www.stadiumgoods.com/new-balance-m992nt-tropical-m992nt

yellows 8-12:

purples 8-12 except 10:
I ordered a 13 in the peteys on friday and got refunded because they couldn't fulfill the order today

Ain't buying ANYTHING from Stadium Goods with their shady practices :lol:
Heard too many stories of sellers who sent in a legit shoe to consign, but Stadium Goods say it's fake and sends them back a fake pair instead. Wrong box and everything.

Stadium Goods is whack. I bought a DS shoe from them and that **** was definitely worn. I emailed them about it and they were like "sorry u can have 5% off your next order"

most bs response ever

Back
Top Bottom