Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah if worse comes to worse it looks like I’ll be refunded within a few days. Those horror stories for sellers are awful and those who were buying from resellers. This SG site sucks from the simple fact alone that it seems to me no one has any idea how it works lol just mixed good/mostly bad experiences.

Last edited:
Wore these today
223E8AB9-8B9F-4329-8305-AD6FCACD87EA.jpeg

sorry about sending these links over guys, i didn't realize a bunch of petey orders hadn't been fulfilled. seems like it's a hit or miss with them from what you guys have said, but usually a miss. hopefully some more actual retailers drop soon
Its all good man! Thats not on you. I had 3 992 orders cancelled in the span of 1 day 😂

I ended up grabbing the yellow 992s from Atmos. Oneness cancelled my order. This one shouldn’t get cancelled.

sorry about sending these links over guys, i didn't realize a bunch of petey orders hadn't been fulfilled. seems like it's a hit or miss with them from what you guys have said, but usually a miss. hopefully some more actual retailers drop soon
This. I didn’t know, I just found peteys in stock there and posted. I just hope those that got orders in get shoes.

Has anyone actually seen fake 992s in hand? Do we know what we’re looking for? If not, I’ll have to place an order overseas to see what’s up.

This. I didn’t know, I just found peteys in stock there and posted. I just hope those that got orders in get shoes.

Has anyone actually seen fake 992s in hand? Do we know what we’re looking for? If not, I’ll have to place an order overseas to see what’s up.
I’m not as worried about getting a fake shoe because these aren’t collabs nor are they overly hyped. That’s why I’m so inquisitive to how this SG works. Is it it’s own shop that also does authentication for resellers? Is it strictly resellers? If it is ~just~ resellers then it’s 100% fishy that they would have any shoes listed at retail price. If it’s not just for resellers then it sounds like they are just a poorly run retail shop. I’m really just interested, confused, and intrigued by this/SG in general.

Stadium Goods used to be strictly a resell site. I remember back before StockX and GOAT, SG and Flight Club were like the biggest online resell sites.
Apparently they were bought out by Farfetch.

I’m not as worried about getting a fake shoe because these aren’t collabs nor are they overly hyped. That’s why I’m so inquisitive to how this SG works. Is it it’s own shop that also does authentication for resellers? Is it strictly resellers? If it is ~just~ resellers then it’s 100% fishy that they would have any shoes listed at retail price. If it’s not just for resellers then it sounds like they are just a poorly run retail shop. I’m really just interested, confused, and intrigued by this/SG in general.
Exactly how I feel. I think I’ll reach out to them tomorrow.

Size 10??:nerd:
Or 10.5?
Also, in on the Beams. I love their 990V5 collab as well. Should’ve gotten them last winter. (Seems like they were on deep discount if I recall correctly)
Grabbed the Beams 990V5 from Nordstrom for $130 and some change at the end of Dec, the wife saw them on discount and bought them for me. Simple and clean, but wasn't worth the $250 retail on them.
I'm going to try for the 1300's tomorrow in a 10, can work a 10.5 as well. An early link would be appreciated greatly!

The last couple weeks have been very good to me after some equally poor luck for a while before that. Hope everyone going for the Kith drop gets blessed. I like those RC1300s but I’ll probably be too occupied with work to have any shot tomorrow morning.

I must now know everything about this establishment.

Here is their website. This has been a staple on the main strip of East Aurora, NY for 90 years. I can remember going here as a kid and spending hours walking through the store looking at board games, action figures and small toys. Lots of great candy too!

Back
Top Bottom