Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I got a new pair of baggies in the mailroom. I want to grab them but I don’t want to interrupt my new neighbor. I’ll wait a little.

F66570D6-0DA9-45B3-98C8-C884B32EC857.jpeg

Watching the new class of members go at our resident grump is highly entertaining.
This has always been one of the best threads on NT until that thing joined. We get a regular dose of negativity ever since it signed up.
Actually very grateful for the new class your lack of patience and only positive news on NB has shot resell up. Which has since then help fund a trip to the Waldorf in Maui. Thank you! Keep paying resell on GR and factory seconds!

Actually very grateful for the new class your lack of patience and only positive news on NB has shot resell up. Which has since then help fund a trip to the Waldorf in Maui. Thank you! Keep paying resell on GR and factory seconds!

I hope this trip was past tense. Increasing covid numbers in Hawaii. Mandatory 14 day quarantine for non Hawaii residents. Locals calling the police on visitors who break rules by leaving their room daily by resident fb groups that are monitored by local authorities.

Lol, idk how someone can be marked on nt and irl, but here we are, nice to meet ya. :lol::lol:

I hope this trip was past tense. Increasing covid numbers in Hawaii. Mandatory 14 day quarantine for non Hawaii residents. Locals calling the police on visitors who break rules by leaving their room daily by resident fb groups that are monitored by local authorities.

Lol, idk how someone can be marked on nt and irl, but here we are, nice to meet ya. :lol::lol:
Nope for the future. It’s crazy out there right now. Gyms are open hut hiking trails are closed smh

I am confused. No ones gotten an email from Aaronald yet?
If my entry confirmation doesn't say cancelled than I won?
They still have my money.

Back
Top Bottom