Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My Stadium Goods peteys were supposed to be delivered today and FedEx is saying my address is incorrect... but it’s not. I called and verified then blah blah blah. I just hope they show up.

RCs just came in. Look good in hand!

658CE4F4-4AFF-4777-96EF-A191180B83DF.jpeg

Folks like these are messing up the game

This is just painful to see, if I’m taking the advice of a 15 year telling me this is a good investment of my money and the best ways to turn a profit I need to do a whole lot of self reflection. “Do a local flip or eBay, thanks for tuning in I gotta bounce my algebra 2 zoom class starts soon”

the JP is the original colorway

let's keep in mind that Ronnie only knows what he's talking about maybe half the time when it comes to his recollection of sneaker history
how many times have we seen him spout information as factual, when it's not ?

OG 1300 - 1985 (or late 1984 / Christmas 1984)
JP 1300 - recreation of OG
CL (leather liner) - 1996, uses the same midsole as the 577 (to make it lighter)
CLS (felt liner) - 2016
When did the clj come out in Japan?

Update for anyone who ordered Petey 992s from NB Chicago (Lincoln store). Just got an update from the store. They’re waiting on receiving the bulk of the order. It was supposed to be in yesterday, but is delayed. They said to expect the package to go out this week. All labels and shipping boxes are ready to go out. When they initially took the orders, it was a pre-order. Apparently that is what NB is doing for some limited edition drops going forward.

Why couldn't they do that for the LLLLounds :frown: .

Well for me I wear a 12 in 1300s and a 13 in 997s .. My TTS is 13 in shoes.
Others might have different sizing for them but that works for me

Errr, I went my 997 size for the ALD1300 :nerd:. But I half size down for my 997 from my usual size. I hope the Aime Loan Dores won't be too big :nerd:. Maybe my feet will grow in the next 6-9 months before they get here.

Back
Top Bottom