Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Speaking of Size? and random questions about UK websites; does anyone know which delivery service makes final delivery in the US on Size orders? I’ve procrastinated too long on the black 1300’s and I’m about to order them from either Size? (for a good bit cheaper) or GOAT.
Depends on which shipping option you choose, and/or which they make available at any given time (it varies per release sometimes). In some cases they only go the DPD route, in which the final handoff is USPS. With others, sometimes the pricier/faster option, which is DHL.

I was so mad about this link for a second until I realized they didn’t have my size. Like right after I get finished purchasing yet another 1300. Any minute someone will most likely post a link for black 990V2’s.

Today: NB1 990v5

27C09546-5D6D-45F2-835B-F7027DFD20A3.jpeg

End joints came in. Glad the tounhe isn’t as bright yellow as the pics...
D7C86C40-0972-4B21-B522-1B23A580C441.jpeg

Man, I am so salty I missed these. If anyone has a lead on a UK11/US11.5 lmk. Willing to pay resale, but not $400 resale lol. I also emailed End asking if these were gonna release from other retailers like most of their other collabs (without special box) so just waiting for confirmation.

Also at Villa

Since when are they called the Nantucket?!

And are we going to have all stressed out over all these different GRs all summer and bought them all from random boutiques and/or for marked up prices only to have them all dropped mass market in early fall?!

🤷‍♂️ **** it. Thrill was in the chase. I wouldn’t trade any of it. (Except for a few of those collab Ls but I chalk those up to 2020)

And are we going to have all stressed out over all these different GRs all summer and bought them all from random boutiques and/or for marked up prices only to have them all dropped mass market in early fall?!

🤷‍♂️ **** it. Thrill was in the chase. I wouldn’t trade any of it. (Except for a few of those collab Ls but I chalk those up to 2020)

That explains the NT I suppose.

Nantucket-NT....oh ok!😳

Back
Top Bottom